My personal compound build

Reaction score
SunCoast billet flex plate came in the other day got that all installed

IMG_5756.jpg

That same night dropped the motor in and connected her to the rest of the drive line

IMG_5762.jpg

IMG_5763.jpg

started messing around with putting the RCD tubed manis on for mock up of the turbos

IMG_5770.jpg

this might have been the pic morgan was talking about earlier with some fittings in the oil rails :poke:

IMG_5772.jpg

Idiesel

Reaction score
This is going together very nice, Good work! Love the manifolds and very excited to see the hpods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
This is going together very nice, Good work! Love the manifolds and very excited to see the hpods

It's kinda an elite/hpods/my own design dual pump kit

i may have missed this somewhere, but what size turbo(s) and injectors u planning on??

And there 305cc/150% RCD hybrids and as of right now going to be running a S467.7 FWM as a high pressure and a S591 for a low pressure charger

MorganY

Reaction score
I'm modifying the HPODs as well. Machining it differently. What do you think about those SS hydraulic hoses?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Idiesel

Reaction score
I'm modifying the HPODs as well. Machining it differently. What do you think about those SS hydraulic hoses?

Machining it for better flow at the block? Or what?

Reaction score

hmmm intresting.. and i think they look nice on my comp screen never seen them in person but they seem to get the job done

Machining it for better flow at the block? Or what?

i think he's talking machining as in... morgan correct me if I'm wrong... but if i had to guess he is going to machine into to the back side of the block another port to plum in another pump of some sorts

Idiesel

Reaction score
Oh okay, I haven't seen too many dual pumps in pictures much less in person so I'm interested

ford rules

Reaction score
I have the complete HPODS on my truck and the SS hoses are nice quality. Haven't had a issue yet though the kit has only been on for about a month.
Eventually I want to feed the distribution block with another pump like I believe you and Morgan are referring to.

Idiesel

Reaction score
Was the hpods worth it or do you feel just jumping into a secondary pump would have been better?

ford rules

Reaction score
I really couldnt say since im still stock injectors, it seams stronger on the bottom end now though.

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
It's kinda an elite/hpods/my own design dual pump kit

And there 305cc/150% RCD hybrids and as of right now going to be running a S467.7 FWM as a high pressure and a S591 for a low pressure charger

Awsome selection !!! It should be pretty nasty when u get it all buttoned up!! Everything looks top notch ! Keep it up.. Should make a around or over 100psi I would think!:D

Can't wait to see final product

ford rules

Reaction score
Maybe I spoke to soon, got to school and noticed I blew a o-ring on the fitting feeding the pass head, luckily I had a spare!!

Reaction score
Awsome selection !!! It should be pretty nasty when u get it all buttoned up!! Everything looks top notch ! Keep it up.. Should make a around or over 100psi I would think!:D

Can't wait to see final product

haha yeah we didn't wana jump too high in the fuel could have gone 345 or 325's but figured we could leave some room for motte fuel if needed, and yeah i hope that amount of air can clean them up nicely and if not I'm sure spray will lol

Maybe I spoke to soon, got to school and noticed I blew a o-ring on the fitting feeding the pass head, luckily I had a spare!!

that blows, and yeah its more of an elite set up to be honest its slowly coming together finding bits and pieces each day

MorganY

Reaction score
hmmm intresting.. and i think they look nice on my comp screen never seen them in person but they seem to get the job done

i think he's talking machining as in... morgan correct me if I'm wrong... but if i had to guess he is going to machine into to the back side of the block another port to plum in another pump of some sorts

Correct sir. Sorry, I thought you bought the entire HPODs.

Did Bob just sell you the fittings?

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
haha yeah we didn't wana jump too high in the fuel could have gone 345 or 325's but figured we could leave some room for motte fuel if needed, and yeah i hope that amount of air can clean them up nicely and if not I'm sure spray will lol

Yea spray works wonders and makes good power, but my stock bottom end didn't like it at all . Lol. Looks like you've got that cover though!

Chargers should work well with those injectors. A dyno tuning session will be worth its money for your set up IMO .

Reaction score
Correct sir. Sorry, I thought you bought the entire HPODs.

Did Bob just sell you the fittings?

well yes and no, i got everything but the lines i guess you could say but its the new style system, kinda wish it was the old style honestly

Yea spray works wonders and makes good power, but my stock bottom end didn't like it at all . Lol. Looks like you've got that cover though!

Chargers should work well with those injectors. A dyno tuning session will be worth its money for your set up IMO .

haha yeah figured save then sorry later u know, plus everyone around be involved with this pushed me to just build it and do it correct no bs

Reaction score
Got a lot of updating to do here like damn lol

got the RCD RELO kit all mounted up, a little farther back on the frame then its suposto be but wanted to leave room for a coolant filter and other stuff up front

IMG_5796.jpg

also started to play with this set up lol

IMG_5801.jpg

did a little machine work to gain access to the test port under the turbo pedestal

IMG_5810.jpg

Latest posts

Members online