Help help help codes no power please

TXlineman83

Reaction score

gman1

Reaction score
Tha sounds almost dead on with what my truck is doing. I looked at those connections several times. But Ive never checked with a voltmeter. Everything seems visually like it was good. Guess time to dig out the fluke and find a ford wiring harness diagram.

They found a broken wire UNDER the insulation. You may have to do some digging. Good luck.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
What pyro are you monitoring? I just watched your full throttle 0-80 video and you didnt break 1000deg.

Idk which particular pyro was being monitored. I know nothing in the exhaust pipe is connected if there's any there. All those connections are zip tied up on the frame. I don't have aftermarket gauges or pyros either. I just use the sct livewire to select pyro in the choices and apply it. I don't honestly know if it gave me any other options

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Quick update. Wiring harness finally ohmed out. Everything seems to check out fine. Final decision is to part ways with the headache. Finances limit my options to pursue anything else. I appreciate everyone's help with suggestions.

TXAG07

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this man. It really is a shame what you have been thru with this. I know you said you're done, but Mad Matt's is in Fort Worth and he's the man with these trucks. He's broncof250444 on here I think. Good luck whatever you do.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
How do I set up the donation thing to help my mother. I'm doing all I can and its just not seeming to get anywhere. If anyone knows organizations that can assist please share.
49a2b3c42af15044eba9ffe0466a1cd8.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.