cknox121's slow build

Motostroker

Reaction score
I could care less what my motor looks like, as long as you see my tailgate leaving into the distance going down the track lol

Cknox121

Reaction score
Talked with Will today.....and he spend more of my money lol. 30 over pistons, coated, lifters, and lower gasket set. Reusing rockers due to back order. I cleaned mine up and they operate properly. No sticking or broken parts. Hope to have the motor done in a week or two. Then I will have to find time to pick it up and get it back in. Shooting for first start up around mid December. Damn work always getting in the way lol

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Talked with Will today.....and he spend more of my money lol. 30 over pistons, coated, lifters, and lower gasket set. Reusing rockers due to back order. I cleaned mine up and they operate properly. No sticking or broken parts. Hope to have the motor done in a week or two. Then I will have to find time to pick it up and get it back in. Shooting for first start up around mid December. Damn work always getting in the way lol

Damn salesman!

Cknox121

Reaction score
I can't remember, I may have already asked this... Anyways... That was my point a few posts back. Why can we run stock springs and push rods with a waste gate? If the bp is less? Not like all of use are pushing the limits for highest rev

jdgleason

Reaction score
I can't remember, I may have already asked this... Anyways... That was my point a few posts back. Why can we run stock springs and push rods with a waste gate? If the bp is less? Not like all of use are pushing the limits for highest rev

The back pressure should be lower or 'safe' and the valves shouldn't float.

Cknox121

Reaction score
Still waiting on a motor. Hopefully not to much longer!

I believe I have everything ready to go so I don't have to wait on parts to arrive. Just have to pick up all the fluids.

What's the capacity on the trans? Should I fill up the converter with a quart or 2 before I install it?

Motostroker

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'll be done with my 1200 horse build before you get your motor back lol. Whoever you took it too is slow lol

Latest posts

Members online