S300 kit review

johnp115

Reaction score
I have to drive now with a light foot to keep my truck from puffing on take off, still does it with gh tunes. I need money asap for a single lol. I can't take not having one anymore

With a single you're not gonna avoid a puff or haze at some points while driving, it is the nature of the beast.

Stroked777

Reaction score
With a single you're not gonna avoid a puff or haze at some points while driving, it is the nature of the beast.

I know that I still like to control it as much as possible. I think for me a single would be a good for for me. Dd/sled/drag racing. Besides everyone gets a fizzing sensation at the feeling of a hard pulling turbo. I'm considering selling a testicle or a kidney for buy a single kit hahaha

Sorry for the derail

Reaction score
abu8e8et.jpg

Gonna do a gt4094r setup here soon. Have some videos and results to show every one when it's done. Although more expensive, it may be a viable option for someone who wants more.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
High Egt's with a single would only be a concern for those who live in high altitudes. I live a few hundred feet above sea level and my Egt's stay really cool. Sometimes on flat roads I can manipulate the throttle and cruise 65-70 and get them in the 500-600 range. Even pulling a truck back to the shop across Houston my average Egt's were in the 800 range and that's with a 71mm single.

B585Ford

Reaction score
abu8e8et.jpg

Gonna do a gt4094r setup here soon. Have some videos and results to show every one when it's done. Although more expensive, it may be a viable option for someone who wants more.

Very nice...I know this is a single thread, but it seems like this is the first step towards running compound Garrett BBs which I can't wait to see.

Tree'd I swear I didn't see your post about Garretts on the shop truck until after I made this post.

Last edited:

twitch02x

Reaction score
Other than durability gain being bb over journal would there be a power gain over the billet 366 In your kit

B585Ford

Reaction score
Morgan,
Haven't you released your add a turbo kit already? I can't find it anywhere.

Reaction score
Morgan,

Haven't you released your add a turbo kit already? I can't find it anywhere.

No, it will never be released as a drop in. Too many variables to mass produce. For the few people interested we will price as asked with the different turbo options. Only going to install here as it is the only way I have control over the way it fits.

Where do the water lines tie in?

We used the heater hose and dump back to the degas bottle.

I'm using the egr supply and return on my setup. Drill and tap the caps

That works too.

Other than durability gain being bb over journal would there be a power gain over the billet 366 In your kit

Not really much of a power gain. Mainly you'll have roughly the same power just way better spool-up and driving characteristics. At least that's what we have experienced.

Latest posts

Members online