• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

300/200 injectors

pullandpray

Reaction score
This sell is still not 100%, if the injectors are junk and need 1500 to fix them I'm just going to cut my loss. These injectors were used when I bought then and supposedly had 500 miles on them. When I put them in my truck one had a stuck poppet, they would run when cold but one began to miss when it got to temp. Anyways they are getting sent to PIS if they are good they will come with new o rings etc. They will be a flow checked, they are on a first come first serve basis, if you want them PM me only PM Mr if you truly want them and won't be a tool when it's time for payment. I will have pis send them directly to you if they are junk and you wanted them I will just pm you and tell you what is wrong with them.
2000 shipped no cores needed. Or trade for a BTS autoLOL

pullandpray

Reaction score
Heard from PIS they think the injector with the stuck/messed up poppet can be fixed. They don't flow horrible contact me for details thanks

pullandpray

Reaction score
These showed up at my house today I can send pics of the flow sheets if needed. Boxed up still ready to ship