crank no start help!!!!!

bama5434

Reaction score
2004 f250 6.0L king ranch.been running perfect,parked at home overnight.went out next morning and just spins over no crank and no smoke from tail pipe acts like has no fuel getting to it.it has full tank of fuel
scan gauge monitor reads while cranking
icp-900-1400
irp duty cycle 33%
icpv-.2
ficm -48.5v constant
ficmv -12v constant
i watch fuel filter housing fill up in 3 seconds while cranking and the oil housing fill very quick also.the truck had been running perfect.has egr delete and also fresh oil filter(racor)and fuel filters new.all monitor on the scan gauge reads perfect for the truck to start but it only soins over and dont even try to start.have also checked all the fuses and reset the fuel switch to be sure it wasnt tripped....please need help .have tried everything
but cant figure it out..

Last edited:

bama5434

Reaction score
Shows sync 1 on scangauge .could it be wiring harness has wire chaffed if so where would be best place to look...worked on it today still same cent no start.

PyroFighter

Reaction score
2 things. Can you hear the injectors clatter when you first turn the key on? And what is icp pressure with key on Not cranking?

P.S. you can unplug the icp sensor and try starting it just to rule it out.

Last edited:

bama5434

Reaction score
yes i can hear the injectors clatter and i have felt the fuel pump to make sure it is running.also check the filter for the water seperator it new,and the icp pressure is 0 until start cranking and it goes up ranging 900 to 1400 .also i unplug the icp and tried to crank and still no luck.and i also checked the ipr valve and screen were fine .what about the crank or cam sensor or the wire to them...this truck is above to drive me insane cant figure it out.also there not a ford dealer except 60 miles that i can tow it to..the truck did have a remote start at one time from the previous owner but had been removed by the dealership..

Stroker04

Reaction score
Make sure your engine ground is still intact and your injector harness ground is still bolted onto the intake manifold on the drivers side.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.