Weazfest

weazel

Reaction score
Ok well as some of you know, I will be ending my military service in October, and will be leaving Carson city NV and headed to start my life in the civilian sector in WV with that I plan on setting up a get together, with you fools, I have property lined up, and I do t have solid dates yet, but more to follow on dates, so let me know who would like to show up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weazel

Reaction score
All are welcome, show up, we are trying to an some stuff, but at the very least food, a Bon fire, and bench racing in person instead of keyboard warriors

weazel

Reaction score
I guess I'll try and show up and give the fiance some back up.... just posting so I can see which of you ***ks I'll need to try to avoid when I get there. LOL That's right ginger... I see you posted in here... :poke:

Hell yeah

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
You!!

24380d2e70455f5be615c15291b99a9d.jpg

live life full throttle

97f350stroker

Reaction score
I guess I'll try and show up and give the fiance some back up.... just posting so I can see which of you ***ks I'll need to try to avoid when I get there. LOL That's right ginger... I see you posted in here... :poke:

That's right Frank, I know you missed me. I'm sure you're counting down the days