shallow mount subwoofers

Pstrke96

Reaction score
Do not buy the mb quart mine lasted about 2 months on a JL 500/1should have known when.i got it for 1/3 the price of a JL 13 tw5. I will say that when it was working it was hitting hard and clean. Lb quart used too be some good German engineered stuff back in the day but got bought out by max sonics a less than quality company

maxrpower

Reaction score
I'm running Fosgate P3S4 10's (the higher power slims they make) to a 1000w fosgate amp. They sound good wired at 4 ohm and they are underwatted just a little. Don't hit like deep 10's or 12's thats for sure but they really compliment the factory sound system.

djr4x4

Reaction score
Do not buy the mb quart mine lasted about 2 months on a JL 500/1should have known when.i got it for 1/3 the price of a JL 13 tw5. I will say that when it was working it was hitting hard and clean. Lb quart used too be some good German engineered stuff back in the day but got bought out by max sonics a less than quality company

I guess I got lucky on mine.. I've had it for 2 years now and still going strong.. Love how clean it is and very stout for just 1 10"..

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
super crew sounds is who i was planning on using for a box, may go with the jl's, im really curious about the skar and sundown subs tho, i wish D.A.D. had shallow mounts or i would have a set of them already

Latest posts

Members online