Weazfest

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i lied, lil over 8hrs rom my house in michigan..

and the address doesnt come up in my gps.. comes up as walton, not elkview...

live life full throttle

weazel

Reaction score
Who said you're allowed to come? LOL

Easy W, once dates are set I'll know for sure. But I'd be down for a bonfire and a few drinks. Especially since Jake said you're very giving :poke:

I'm trying for the 3rd and 4th of October, as long as the old 6.oh don't gimme no fits along the way, that's when it will be, that's just cause his butthole loves giving BJ's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
my brothers first child(boy) is due to be born the first week of October... i don't think ill make it if thats the set date.

live life full throttle

weazel

Reaction score
my brothers first child(boy) is due to be born the first week of October... i don't think ill make it if thats the set date.

live life full throttle

Tell him to knock the bottom out of momma halfway through September

weazel

Reaction score
her first kid was 2 weeks early so i hope it happens again..

live life full throttle

Tell him to really give it to her on the 15th, and as long as he didn't inherit that same sad meat stick you did, that baby will be born by noon on the 16th

TyCorr

Reaction score
Tell him to really give it to her on the 15th, and as long as he didn't inherit that same sad meat stick you did, that baby will be born by noon on the 16th

Mine came a month and a day early. I woke her up at midnight and worked her over prwtty good and three hours later "we gotta get to the hospital" :eek:

dsberman94

Reaction score
TMI. But I might try to make it out with the GF. Job and money depending. And that's the weekend before my mothers birthday, so idk what we're doing for that yet either. And I'm under 8 hours away. The ole girl should be able to handle just over 7 hours straight of 70-75 I think.

Last edited:

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
I'm trying for the 3rd and 4th of October, as long as the old 6.oh don't gimme no fits along the way, that's when it will be, that's just cause his butthole loves giving BJ's

That's not bad, not muzzleloader weekend LOL. Down by Charleston? If so that's not too bad, used to going to the Afton, Terra Alta area and I know that's not too much further hr or two probably

cbf9703

Reaction score

Mine came a month and a day early. I woke her up at midnight and worked her over prwtty good and three hours later "we gotta get to the hospital" :eek:
Yeah, tried that a couple of times with both of mine... Never worked. They were both at least a week late.... Maybe he wasn't doing it right? :shrug: lmao!

And Ty, you had twins... They never make it full term. LOL

That's not bad, not muzzleloader weekend LOL. Down by Charleston? If so that's not too bad, used to going to the Afton, Terra Alta area and I know that's not too much further hr or two probably
You know you need an excuse to see me anyway. ;)

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Yeah, tried that a couple of times with both of mine... Never worked. They were both at least a week late.... Maybe he wasn't doing it right? :shrug: lmao!

And Ty, you had twins... They never make it full term. LOL

You know you need an excuse to see me anyway. ;)

I can go down to the block and see a few trannys. Just have less of a chance being shot it WV LOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
where are the closest hotels? i sold the fiver and homi dont sleep on the ground or on air mattresses.. ***s up my lower back to much...

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online