My 6.7 venture

jcain

Reaction score
I always did 1000ft sand bag runs until I caged my car. Let's you get the 1/8th and partial back half

Reaction score
That's awesome Morgan! Love the 60ft time. Any way to text me the link for the video? Thanks Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not sure what Jcain did to get it to come up. But it's posted in my facebook if you can get it from there.

Are you running at a test and tune? Why not make half passes to stay under the cage limit?

Yeah, but anything under a 6.90 in the 1/8 is cage time as well iirc.

I always did 1000ft sand bag runs until I caged my car. Let's you get the 1/8th and partial back half

Yeah, they were running 1000' for the big guys. But that is mainly to keep the mph down a little for safety the way I understand it.

In the end, it is getting a cage and some other safety stuff in the next month. It's needed and just may keep me alive if something were to happen. Plus, it's finally going to be painted too!! Lol.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
sweet, dont forget the booster seat for the new seat and 5 point harness..

the video is now a youtube video that jcain posted

live life full throttle

Reaction score
The cage is a great idea regardless. That thing is moving! The paint will definitely put a nice finishing touch on it. Excited to see how it turns out man!

Reaction score
The cage is a great idea regardless. That thing is moving! The paint will definitely put a nice finishing touch on it. Excited to see how it turns out man!

Thank man! That's the plan, just had to get it going fast before worrying about looks!

sweet, dont forget the booster seat for the new seat and 5 point harness..

the video is now a youtube video that jcain posted

live life full throttle

Oh, I won't... Azzhole!

Reaction score
7466348318b4561600479df5553babf0.jpg
909aec93da98d08f3aff45d20f195cd2.jpg

All painted and ready for SDX2015

Reaction score
Just a cheap one from eBay or something that I took out of another truck. I had it laying around when I put the kenwood deck in. So I hooked it up. Works nice.

Latest posts

Members online