79if.jpg

28ba.jpg

zsn6.jpg

e7b0.jpg

a68m.jpg

Last edited:

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Damnit! This is on my must have list, but I need t4 pipes first..... Damn you ppl and your Shiney parts!

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

strokin6L

Reaction score
This looks friggin amazing Greg. I know when we talked before...I only wanted a filter relocation setup instead of the cooler plate, but now I'm tempted lol. (P) pressure sensor and (T) temp sensor I'm assuming? Anyone running one if these on a 6.4 yet? I'd like to see what guys are doing for the oil cooler and filter setups.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
If you guys need filter/cooler ideas for DiY let me know i can do that via pm. We have a few 6.0s and 6.4s running these. They're sweet aren't they.. One of these is definitely making it onto my truck soon.

Hellen Keller sent this?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Here is our Filter for the 6.0 and 6.4 kits... E Series 6.0L Filter housing. We are in the process of machining the custom Plates for the In/Out of the filter head, ORB fittings made from billet so it will be easy for the end user to create their own setups. The plates will also work for the van oil head on the oil cooler, so you will also be able to use the OEM oil cooler and relocate the oil filter and still use the fuel bowl by using the van parts... stay tuned.

w63w.jpg

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
This is awesome, Im sure one could build a setup similar to BPD for a little less coin. I do like the BPD setup tho.

Zmann

Reaction score
what if a guy wanted to retain the OEM oil filter but dump the oil cooler ?
are you planning on a plate with that option ?

Monster12valve

Reaction score
Any new news on the full oil cooler relocate setup yet? I was going to order just the plate, but would rather wait for the while setup.... No guess work on my end!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
we've gotten this far, we are short staffed this week, and weather hasn't helped either. We will continue next week.

ebo0.jpg

56c6.jpg

Zmann

Reaction score
I like it but I am curious how it's going to do cooling wise in slow moving traffic that far from the fan ?

Jarrod B

Reaction score
I like it but I am curious how it's going to do cooling wise in slow moving traffic that far from the fan ?

Id imagine the same way the bpd kit does. Mounts the same but doesn't get hot sitting. The big air to oil cooler takes care of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online