Premium Reman Injectors **Pre Order**

04stroker

Reaction score
I know it is last minute I posted this in the other thread just was not sure who was keeping up with it.

So what we have is our new line of 6.0 injectors we have been working on for sometime. This injector includes all new moving hard parts and new electrical. This includes spool valve, Intensifier piston, Plunger, nozzle, solenoid assembly etc... They pretty much come with all the same parts as a new Ford reman but by doing our own remans and not using Fords we were able to cut costs on production for a equivalent injector and pass the savings on to the customers. These will carry a 3 year 100k mile warranty. To my knowledge that is the best warranty on the market for these. We will be trying to transition into doing these mainly due to the amount of junk cores we have gotten lately as they all age they are getting harder to rebuild for longevity without a major overhaul like this.

We are doing a limited production run at first to see how they sale before doing a large amount of them. So we are taking pre orders. Your pre order gets you a guaranteed set. We will be doing others for stock but they will be limited so once we are out of stock it will be awhile to get more into production again. You can contact us or any of our dealers for the pre order and it requires a $200 deposit for them that goes towards your purchase. Below are the prices and can be paired with your choice of 30, 75, 100, 150% over nozzle. Prices are below and do not include shipping or the fully refundable core charge until we get your cores back.

Pre Order ends this Friday 11/13

155cc-$2300

175cc-$2375

190cc-$2450

205cc-$2525

225cc-$2600

Latest posts

Members online