• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1999-2004 Front Hanger kits.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Yes still the same tire. Really like the way the truck sits with them.
Looks good, I'm wanting to go back up with mine and probably run a 35" tire again. 3" hangers with these X code springs I have I think will do the trick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

greyford1979

Reaction score
Looks good, I'm wanting to go back up with mine and probably run a 35" tire again. 3" hangers with these X code springs I have I think will do the trick.

My brother has the 4 inch with 35s. I got the bash bar with even my 3 inch hangers even though it says you don't need it, but i can definitely feel the difference with it.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
My brother has the 4 inch with 35s. I got the bash bar with even my 3 inch hangers even though it says you don't need it, but i can definitely feel the difference with it.
I had full traction 4.5" hangers and it was tall, looked almost like a 6" kit that's why I want to try a 3".

TyCorr

Reaction score
Mine has 3.5" rear block, front leveling spring pack, and 35/12.5/r20 on 20x12 and its not as stuffed as I hoped.

20160529_121541_zpsdml63ch5.jpg

20160529_121618_zpswqoitfgi.jpg

It looks ok. I dont hate it. I think i should have went with stock front springs and then ordered a block to make it work.

greyford1979

Reaction score
Tough to get the exact stance. And I swear you can take the exact same trucks and put the exact same parts on them and one will sit slightly different then the other LOL.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Tough to get the exact stance. And I swear you can take the exact same trucks and put the exact same parts on them and one will sit slightly different then the other LOL.

Yea for sure. Most setups like mine are stuffed. This is not so much. If you put a 2" block in the back of mine it'd be dead level. And look like most do with 33s with my 35s. I swear im not going lower. I am kinda disappointed in the height though. I wanted it low for using the bed.

StandAlone

Reaction score
What is the height for the shackles from the top to bottom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koda22

Reaction score
Yea for sure. Most setups like mine are stuffed. This is not so much. If you put a 2" block in the back of mine it'd be dead level. And look like most do with 33s with my 35s. I swear im not going lower. I am kinda disappointed in the height though. I wanted it low for using the bed.

So do you rub with the setup you got now?

greyford1979

Reaction score
Do they come with the mounting bolts??? Or reuse the existing ones?

I'd go $150 shipped to 74501. Can do commercial or residential address whichever you prefer. Can PayPal you $$ whenever if your good with it.

Yeah that's fine. It would be $38.12 shipped to a commercial address or $46.60 to a residential address. Whatever works best for you is fine with me. If the shipping is ok let me know an I'll pm you my paypal info. And as for the bolts, you just reuse the existing bolts.

Latest posts

Members online