Looking for customer input

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Do we need to wait until you release software before we install these cables?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's correct. Our guys in tech support should receive the software packages from me late tonight to begin distribution tomorrow.

If you wanted to install the cable on the dash and route to the engine compartment, that would be fine. Just don't plug into the harness yet.

My09Ride

Reaction score
My09ride I think used a edge mount.

Yes, It works great with a couple little pieces of double sided tape IMG_0426[1].jpg

joshua5438

Reaction score
Was just wondering the same thing. Was hoping to have it in the mail today.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Buckiii2

Reaction score
Ok I was thinking SOTF was like BD's shifter lever where you can turn the knob to any gear and lock the TC. Will *******s update allow this somehow? This SOTF you guys are talking about here is like being able to go from a 210 tow tune instantly to a 275 tune correct? Still have to do a transmission re-learn?

KTM300

Reaction score
Any idea when the SOTF cables will be available for those of us that didn't get in on the beta?

joshua5438

Reaction score
Still no cable. Maybe the cables haven't been sent out yet? I only live 50 miles from the shop so it should have only taken one day to get here. Sent several PM's with no replies....

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
Yes ups ground. Call back to Matt yesterday and got a tracking number and they had rescheduled the delivery from Monday to yesterday for some reason

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
b5d85ef300b6704755833e3b60480c5d.jpg

The other end of the cable plugs into the air intake temperature sensor two on the back of the intake. I would take more pictures but I'm at work now and as much as I wanted to wear it as a necklace I refrained LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online