Update on my rig

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
I was heated when my transmission took two months. I feel like you don't even put miles on this thing. I feel sorry for ya man. That's a pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

durflinger92

Reaction score
Hell I'd be pissed for paying registration for a truck I could never drive and enjoy

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
leak free ummm *** no. The went to start it and guess what, no start. Fuel leak in the head that they tore apart to fix the pedistal problem. So they are now tearing that down.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ohh *** You Adam

Charge your phone Morgan

:blitzed:

You should have taken me up on the candy cane truck

:hammer:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Last I heard he was drinking titos. . ..at outback and bitching about how I'm an asshole. . . . .

hahahaha yup

Ok guys here is an update........ It had a no start issue as soon as they fixed the oil leak. Turns out it is probably the harness that sits under the hpfp cover. They were putting a new one in and I haven't talked to them in a few days. This is more than likely on them.

Another thought, I am thinking of buying a 2016 6.7..... and doing a turbo like Corbin has on his.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
hahahaha yup

Ok guys here is an update........ It had a no start issue as soon as they fixed the oil leak. Turns out it is probably the harness that sits under the hpfp cover. They were putting a new one in and I haven't talked to them in a few days. This is more than likely on them.

Another thought, I am thinking of buying a 2016 6.7..... and doing a turbo like Corbin has on his.
and building a tower to mount pappa smurf on top?

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online