Deleting in Ontario

sootie

Reaction score
Still, never got pulled over... ever by either. Must have been lucky or must have been the pink on my old truck. I guess they're cracking down more in the southern part of ON. That sucks.

When I got my EFI/DSP5 switch installed on the truck, the prongs were backwards so I was driving on the 400 for a good amount just around Newmarket on a smoky tune ... haha that was fun.

they started this spring after sending a bunch of people to school to learn about diesel emissions equipment...

sootie

Reaction score
Well it happened again. I got pulled by the MOE/MTO this morning coming back from Hamilton on HWY 20. I was pulling my friends trailer empty. Again they asked me if I had any modifications done to the truck. The MTO guy checked over the trailer and the MOE guy looked at the motor and under the truck.

I asked why they were interested playing dumb and the MOE guy said they are cracking down on emissions tampering. He said that they will fine for each tampered device now not just a single ticket. I'm not sure if this is true but I didn't bother pressing.

Just as I was wrapping up they pulled in a newish Dodge 3500 dually who had a huge MBRP exhaust. As loud as it was I can't believe it was a DPF back.

Based on where I got pulled I think they were after farmers and contractors.

was this just a roadside stop check? or did they pull you over.

also-was it only guys pulling trailers or yellow stickered trucks?

Coopers_Dad

Reaction score
was this just a roadside stop check? or did they pull you over.

also-was it only guys pulling trailers or yellow stickered trucks?

I got pulled by a MTO car into a parking lot where the MTO/MOE was. The guy got in front of me and the sign is his rear window said follow for inspection. My truck is a company truck but it's got nothing on it to indicate that. I do have a yellow sticker but its stuck on the lower drivers side of the front window, no way they could have seen it. The trailer I was pulling was private use and empty.

sootie

Reaction score
I got pulled by a MTO car into a parking lot where the MTO/MOE was. The guy got in front of me and the sign is his rear window said follow for inspection. My truck is a company truck but it's got nothing on it to indicate that. I do have a yellow sticker but its stuck on the lower drivers side of the front window, no way they could have seen it. The trailer I was pulling was private use and empty.

***!!

Latest posts

Members online