2015 Diesel Power Challenge...whose entering

powerstroked08

Reaction score
You don't make up hardly any cubes with a bore job. That's only meant to true up the cylinder walls. The stroke is where you can really make some cubes! Not to mention the torque.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Now that I have a new flex plate in the 01, I think I might try DPC. I have a couple years on this engine build (4" exhaust and DIY 6637) so I think reliability will not be an issue. Where do I sign up? Also if I get in should I spring for new batteries? Mine are about 5 years old. (dead battery would be pretty embarrassing)

Might as well give it a shot! LOL

I don't think everyone knows better lol.. I just hope all the ford contenders take a realistic approach. I know when I first started reading dpm I just wanted to pick the trucks that made the most hp on paper.

I agree.... lol seems like a lot of guys haven't learned. I have some videos showing how a few of the trucks really light here.

When you look at tried and true set ups. JD & I have it set on kill. I've spent 4 years setting mine up a certain way. Only difference now is more cubic inches, head flow, and spray

:gun:

This will be the year to let it all hang out buddy :D

Wayne

Reaction score
:gun:

This will be the year to let it all hang out buddy :D
I hope you don't mean connecting rods from the block :lookaround: my biggest fear on a truck like you and Jared have, that's all dialed in, is a transmission shaft snapping. If you have everything running perfect, set on kill, then that seems go be the weakest link. Maybe I'm just paranoid from having a 9800# rig on 38's, and killed more than my fair share of billet input shafts.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
I am switching to compounds most likely whether I go or not but not changing anything else.

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

Jwarren

Reaction score
SPE is installing compounds on our truck. I think the 75 would be ok with our cold air to water IC system but not taking chances.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score

gman1

Reaction score
Yeah, someone posted it on CompD. Kid claims he was gonna by the truck from Dan and entered it before he did. Then said he didn't end up buying it but had already entered it. There were some screenshots from the bookface

Ah OK I thought that was his. The Ford camp has a lot of good trucks. Gonna he hard to pick 3.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online