66/88 Compounds

swinky

Reaction score
I have a lot of room to spare. I could get mine spooled on the line with the stock 1800 stall. Not many people running compounds on 6.0s on here so good luck :flipa:

extended power is running a 66/88 setup I believe. shoot him a PM.

Extended Power

Reaction score
A higher stall will work wonders.
I had a higher stall in mine for about 4 hours...then found that the nuts on the torque converter came loose, and cut halfway though all the studs on it.
I'm running a stock stall speed triple disk and don't have issues spooling at all.

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
I appreciate the input guys! I was thinking around 2100, just looking for first hand experience and verification. Spoke with Andy today as well. Going to be ordering a kit from him soon

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Waiting on the injectors to get back from Holders. We've been super busy at the shop. Moving, reorganizing and such. I found time to pull the 205's and send in for mods. And i've upgraded both turbos to 360 thrust bearing and billet wheels. Going to start fabbing pipe next week.

swinky

Reaction score
At first yes. DieselSite claims their pump with handle 300's.....I plan to test that! :D If it doesn't hold ICP then i'll add dual pumps
I talked to Jennifer a couple weeks ago and she told me a 270 conventional will hold icp. I honestly am skeptical but we'll see. I only plan on running 250s so your testing will be helpful.

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
very curious to see how these injectors are goin to work out!!

please tell me you put set of rods in it so u can spray the house downwhen ur ready!??

Members online

No members online now.