Great Vendor! No Limit Diesel!

rob1674

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how pleased I was with a vendor I met on the forum. I asked Mike @ No Limit for some help on a tuner I was having issues with and he offered a new one at a great price! Called the office and talked to Jeff, he was awesome too! These guys are good guys, I look forward to working with them again! Oh, this was my first post too, just been reading as much as I can and trying to keep my old 6.4 running. Thanks for all the good info!

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
yeah buddy glad you're happy ! keep me posted on how everything works for ya !

kcpanages

Reaction score
yeah buddy glad you're happy ! keep me posted on how everything works for ya !

Mr. Mike, this is Kris here in Louisiana.... I've been working with Luke and Jeff on building my truck as a replica of what you did with the shop truck! I'll be sending some pics via email to Luke this weekend

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mr. Mike, this is Kris here in Louisiana.... I've been working with Luke and Jeff on building my truck as a replica of what you did with the shop truck! I'll be sending some pics via email to Luke this weekend

right on buddy !

kcpanages

Reaction score
right on buddy !

I sent Luke several pics today...... trying to get it ready for the truck show in August.... I'll be putting in another order with y'all here in 2 or 3 weeks..... Jeff and Luke are always a big help!

Jomax

Reaction score
I sent Luke several pics today...... trying to get it ready for the truck show in August.... I'll be putting in another order with y'all here in 2 or 3 weeks..... Jeff and Luke are always a big help!

Eh, those guys are "ok" LOL.

kcpanages

Reaction score
Ordered king shocks. Rear airbags and a compressor from Mike. I agree!

Trying to get my truck ready for car show here outside of Baton Rouge in late August...... show off some of No Limit Fab parts..... not many 2wd's around

Latest posts

Members online