SCT SOTF (Shift on the fly) GH/AS REVIEW

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
I just got the same code when i towed my 5th wheel. That's the only time i go to position 1.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Jomax did you ever get your truck back with sotf? Just wondering why I never got the code yall got lol. Been running it for a while and everything has been fine, although I never take it out of level 5 unless I decide to start fking around with it, which doesn't last long before its back on 5. Just wondering if their is a newer sotf tune out

No I didn't, it's me really, haven't messed with it. The race tune never changes lol. I need to plug it back in and try it again, being I changed some stuff when I was having CAC issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexAg56

Reaction score
If for any reason I did switch tunes to old non sotf from GH or I also have 1 tyrant tune, could i leave my sotf cable plugged in? Or would I have to unplug it and plug back in the sensor? Will probably never happen but just good to know

Jomax

Reaction score
If for any reason I did switch tunes to old non sotf from GH or I also have 1 tyrant tune, could i leave my sotf cable plugged in? Or would I have to unplug it and plug back in the sensor? Will probably never happen but just good to know

Unplug and plug the sensor back in.

OutlawII

Reaction score
Just installed all the goodies yesterday,little confused . When loading the custom tunes (Tyrant) there is two files in there one says sotf the other says No power. I loaded the Sotf one. What is the other one for?

Serial Fordicator

Reaction score
Just installed all the goodies yesterday,little confused . When loading the custom tunes (Tyrant) there is two files in there one says sotf the other says No power. I loaded the Sotf one. What is the other one for?

In case the sotf breaks you have a backup tune to load

brock1129

Reaction score
I just received my switch yesterday. Is this the new version of theswitch or still the old?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I just received my switch yesterday. Is this the new version of theswitch or still the old?

there is an updated version for the 11-12 . once all the existing switches for 13+ are gone, it will be the same switch for 11-16 for for all tuning that uses CACT as the reference.

TexAg56

Reaction score
I still have yet to get a CEL lol. Although I never drive on level 1.

Do any other tunes for the x4 use the same switch that GH uses? I know other tunes plug into other places than the CAC like gh does. Just wondering if I could switch back and forth between tunes using the same switch.

Jomax

Reaction score
I still have yet to get a CEL lol. Although I never drive on level 1.

Do any other tunes for the x4 use the same switch that GH uses? I know other tunes plug into other places than the CAC like gh does. Just wondering if I could switch back and forth between tunes using the same switch.

Mike should have tyrant tunes that work on it. But honestly that's a question only Mike can answer. I honestly have no idea.

COF350

Reaction score
Temp didn't work, it showed like 60degrees or something close to that as a default I assume?. Switch is plugged into the CACT sensor hole.

Right now I'm back to my old race tune. My truck is a finicky pig. Computer didn't like the CACT sensor being unplugged as the fuel rail temp sensor was going crazy not seeing it. Mike is fixing it, so until then I'm back to my old reliable tune.

I do miss the SOTF though!

Did you ever get this sorted out? I am having the same problem with CEL and SOTF GH tunes. Every time I call and email I get the run around that "they are working on it." Tempted to go back to a single tune as well.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Did you ever get this sorted out? I am having the same problem with CEL and SOTF GH tunes. Every time I call and email I get the run around that "they are working on it." Tempted to go back to a single tune as well.

these can be very tempermental. call tomorrow and ask for me. extension 101 , i'll fix it.

Jomax

Reaction score

Honestly. Never tried it again. Truck never leaves the race tune. It's kinda nice just forgetting about tuning and what not. I just drive the piss out of it. I do want to try it again. But work is keeping me busy. I have a list of things I need to do on the truck. Lol

Latest posts

Members online