Anyone ever use.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
So I had to look. Haha
Prime example; one is very much like the other...
I hate companies like this, do your own thing don't be a copy cat.
That's why for the most part if not a vendor on here I do not buy from them...

Support the forum!!!

9c1e76788874c345fe76a32c6a56003c.jpg
d5d931a63a936051350400b9a02f47b6.png

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

mikeeg02

Reaction score
I've never heard of these people. And while that kit looks much the same, they are obviously not using the sinister filter head. What's the difference between this and when all the players in the 7.3 game sold their own regulated returns? They were all basically the same.

Reaction score
This industry needs to lead in innovation not make more products. Our industry is crushed everyday because of crap like this. They buy a bunch of equipment need to pay for it so what do they do...??? Here we are slow so we will make these to make up for what we are lacking on our main business...... Here we will copy these and build them for cheaper so ppl will buy them.

I'm not the cheapest but I don't care to be. I want to make a better engineered product to be offered . This is my goal and should be others as well.

Moving forward sorry if this comes off wrong but I had seen a post of them saying having new single kits and looked at it because as u all know we make our own.... So raised my brow and thought hmm wonder what they are offering . I look and its an exact copy of mpd kit. It's like come on ! It's not right and for any of you doing this out there it is not conducting respect for our industry. especially when it its copied to a T ! ..Dont follow the path make your own.

There are plenty of ppl that are on here that can get u set up if needing a single kit . But support the ones who keep the scene alive with innovation and leadership not a copy cat. We all work, sweat ,bleed our businesses and for some like me it's all we have.

pdumont01

Reaction score
Nothing a little patented design wouldn't cure. That's the beauty of america, people are free to do what they want, but it doesn't make it ethical. People that want quality will steer away from cheap copies and pay more for quality. The people that are buying the cheap crappy stuff wouldnt spend the extra money on quality anyway, so I wouldn't look at it as them taking business away from the good guys. If it weren't for people copying others ideas we wouldn't have many different vehicle manufacturers or aftermarket parts companies.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ft.mac6.4

Reaction score
100% why I started this thread.. Extact copies and I never heard the name before. I just stumbled upon it on the dark deep pages of the Webber-net lol.

And I'm 100% about supporting forum vendors and just wanted to see anyone knew about these guys or what they are doing.

Anyways back to counting pennies to see if i got enough for an air upgrade

sootie

Reaction score
Nothing a little patented design wouldn't cure. That's the beauty of america, people are free to do what they want, but it doesn't make it ethical. People that want quality will steer away from cheap copies and pay more for quality. The people that are buying the cheap crappy stuff wouldnt spend the extra money on quality anyway, so I wouldn't look at it as them taking business away from the good guys. If it weren't for people copying others ideas we wouldn't have many different vehicle manufacturers or aftermarket parts companies.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sounds like you don't have a lot of experience with patents...

mikeeg02

Reaction score
This industry needs to lead in innovation not make more products. Our industry is crushed everyday because of crap like this. They buy a bunch of equipment need to pay for it so what do they do...??? Here we are slow so we will make these to make up for what we are lacking on our main business...... Here we will copy these and build them for cheaper so ppl will buy them.

I'm not the cheapest but I don't care to be. I want to make a better engineered product to be offered . This is my goal and should be others as well.

Moving forward sorry if this comes off wrong but I had seen a post of them saying having new single kits and looked at it because as u all know we make our own.... So raised my brow and thought hmm wonder what they are offering . I look and its an exact copy of mpd kit. It's like come on ! It's not right and for any of you doing this out there it is not conducting respect for our industry. especially when it its copied to a T ! ..Dont follow the path make your own.

There are plenty of ppl that are on here that can get u set up if needing a single kit . But support the ones who keep the scene alive with innovation and leadership not a copy cat. We all work, sweat ,bleed our businesses and for some like me it's all we have.

Maybe they are slow like you said, and are trying to keep their business alive because its all they have?

Regardless of who made it first. Part of being in that business is staying competitive.

Im not trying to defend these people, because I've never dealt with them before, but looking at their site they offer both "name brand" and their brand stuff. Just playing devil's advocate.

Doing a complete 180 here, I recently put a new turbo on my truck. There's a near local vendor who is a site sponser that I have spent quite a bit of time with over the last few years, and more recently going back and forth about what turbo I really wanted/needed for my application. While researching, I found the same turbo online for ~200 less. But the shop I have experience with, and always am talking with for information (so that I can make my own educated decision) was 200 more, I bought it from their shop.

I think you'll also find that when spending that kind of money, people like to make informed decisions. Not just go shopping for the cheapest. Thats where the companies experience in using your comes in, and makes you the better choice to purchase from.

getstroked27

Reaction score
*** them. bunch of worthless no good douche canoes who wouldn't know how to wipe their own asses if they didn't copy the process off a youtube video.

Mike_D

Reaction score
So I had to look. Haha
Prime example; one is very much like the other...
I hate companies like this, do your own thing don't be a copy cat.
That's why for the most part if not a vendor on here I do not buy from them...

Support the forum!!!

9c1e76788874c345fe76a32c6a56003c.jpg
d5d931a63a936051350400b9a02f47b6.png

Lol, how ironic to use SD as an example of being original. They are probably one of the worst!

Mike_D

Reaction score
I don't know much about much but when I seen the one I instantly thought of the other..

Totally understandable. They are very similar. Most guys on here know the history of SD in terms having "very similar" parts.

Latest posts

Members online