• Total voters

Crack85

Reaction score
de9f3a311b08983693cc704755b5b581.jpg

e0ac3748660f058f643c19ef35a484e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
andddddd plot twist....no one wants my 6.4 so i guess i'm stuck with it for now, and it's getting a single turbo. s467.7 fmw race cover .90 housing probably put the wastegate kit i still have on it, and do hd push rods and valve springs when the turbo goes on, might do hd up pipes as well even tho i sold the ones i had. will get the turbo housing powder coated trans copper which is the same color as my intercooler piping, and if it does spool to my liking i'll drop a higher stall converter in it along with a billet flex plate even though it's staying on stock fuel still

RSK

Reaction score
so i upgraded to an h&s mini maxx and will be getting some single turbo tunes, also picked up a ******* and still have my sct. so i guess i'm hoarding tuners for now, maybe sell one eventually.

B585Ford

Reaction score
so i upgraded to an h&s mini maxx and will be getting some single turbo tunes, also picked up a ******* and still have my sct. so i guess i'm hoarding tuners for now, maybe sell one eventually.

Same here. I haven't used my SCT for 3 or 4 years but I am afraid to get rid of it in case my MM ever fails.

RSK

Reaction score
D5754BCE-5ACC-49E9-8862-C6549F254EBA_zpsee8wr2xt.jpg

And for those who don't have instagram, i finally bought new bumpers from ford and had them painted. Also been building a little tow rig

CA88BC2E-4CD4-41B9-B0BA-49BF69F373B1_zps5tencf32.jpg

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
that little tub grinder in the background is cute.

it hasn't hit puberty yet, but it's cute. :D

RSK

Reaction score
About 60,000 including the truck/ plow and everything to make it look how it does now. Doesn't include any maintenance stuff like brakes, or alternator or tensioner or any of that stuff

Jomax

Reaction score
About 60,000 including the truck/ plow and everything to make it look how it does now. Doesn't include any maintenance stuff like brakes, or alternator or tensioner or any of that stuff

That's it?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score

wow-you have done really well at keeping your costs down....props

RSK

Reaction score
wow-you have done really well at keeping your costs down....props

Well i sold the bmfs almost a year ago so i need wheels still and i didn't count any labor i paid for egr ******. The cab has been up yet, truck had been good, but it's still a tune only truck until the end of the month when the new rocker arms and s467.7 fmw with race cover and .90 housing goes on. The trans rebuild was 3500 i think from a local trans shop and that included gpz clutches. Margaring input shaft and other things. The harley grille i bought used off instagram for the same price i sold my lariat chrome grille for, the turbo that's going on it i bought used with 2000 miles, the no limit piping was used so i save over 1000 right there between those few items. The plow was 5000 i bought it in the middle of summer brand new..so i got a discount on that. The intercooler was presale from alradco so i waited to find deals. I decided to wait to build the motor once it breaks if it does. Having the single will eliminate back pressure issues, egt's should be cool with that much air going through the motor. So the plan is to add some american forces and just work the truck and drive it as much as possible...

RSK

Reaction score
Also i do plan on racing the truck at rudys like i have done every time i've gone. Should be trailering it down this time tho. Not because it will be fast with the s467 but because i have a tow rig now and now have the means to reliably transport a truck or two to NC safely...

RSK

Reaction score
2FF2BBDF-BFDB-475D-A177-87941EE14E7E_zpsgey4izyw.jpg

Well the truck wasn't done in time for rudys and their is oil in the exhaust so i'm 99% sure the turbo needs seals so i'm taking that out and sending it to james at barder turbo to have it rebuilt.

RSK

Reaction score
Thank you! I just left the ups store and ups is picking it up at 5pm then it will be in pa tomorrow or wednesday

RSK

Reaction score
turns out the center section is trashed as well and needs replacing....so the turbo will be brand new when it get it back friday or saturday.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.