Dynamic diesel Parma Mi

patc

Reaction score
Dynamic Diesel

We purchased a 6.0 from them on Ebay 10/6. and had it installed by a local mechanic The engine failed on 11/18 with only 561 miles on it. We had to pay $2600.00 to have our Dynamic Diesel engine repaired because they refuse to pay for repairs for their defective motor. :badidea:

6.4 Stroker

Reaction score
I had a good friend purchase a 6.4 through them. Had a Ford 6.4 Tech install it. only lasted just over 1000 miles.
When he tore it back apart he found all the piston cooling jets were clogged full of gray silicone. No warentee.

6.4nightmare2008

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a engine built by Paul and have had nothing but problems and it has been going on for over a year now and am still having problems. I am on my second engine now and have only 1800 miles on it and oil cooler is plugged due to shot blast material left it the block when done. he is a nice guy but doesn't seem to want to stand behind his product. Please Beware.

Shafer171

Reaction score
My engine had a valve failure at less than 100 miles but Paul stood behind it and built a second motor , would not take a dime for it. Knock on wood I'm at 1000 miles on this one and had no issues with it. I'm having some tuning issues to work out but nothing that he did.

6.4nightmare2008

Reaction score
My first one had a bearing failure at 933 miles. He built a second one and said that the problem was I drove it till it quit but when it quit it just started to hammer and quit. so he tried to blame me even though I had a $800 dollar tow bill to get it home. Worst part is I was on vacation with my family. The second engine right away had an oil leak. turns out timing cover was warped from the factory. Them the next time a freeze plug in the back of the block fell out. He blamed the cold weather. oil cooler plugged up not long after. found steel shot left from when he had the block cleaned. he sent me a cooler and said that should take care of it. Well now 1000 miles later same thing oil temps around 240-250 coolers plugged. He'll send me a new cooler but no labor. Cabs been off 4 times in less than 3000 miles and I'm scared to try to go anywhere with the truck. Just don't feel I can rely on it. It's been a year and a half and still dealing with this POS. I just don't feel Paul really knows what he says he dose. And I bought a complete engine. I went to his programmer for the tuning so it didn't affect my warranty. Just not very happy.

Shafer171

Reaction score
I didn't have him build me a complete motor so I gues my situation is a bit different. I feel your pain though I am taking it very easy and staying relatively close to home till I know it's safe.

02blue

Reaction score
I purchased 1 of his hybrid 6.4's. Had it installed by my mechanic, the motor had about 1000 miles on it and it broke the tip of the intake valve on number 6, fortunately it broke above the retainer, and didn't drop a valve. He said he had class action law suit against the valve manufacturer, so I had to pull the cab again, pull the heads send them back, he replaced the valves, didn't cover the labor for the cab and pulling the heads and I have about 8000 miles on it and it runs great very happy with the motor, felt he should have covered the labor for the broken valve.

Shafer171

Reaction score
An update for you all on this. I got my engine pulled for the second time in the last six months and tore it down. Had to pull it because dynamic over torqued the head studs and cracked the block. Once I got into the engine I was thrown for a loop again. My engine has 6 IH pistons and 2 ford pistons!

znunez72

Reaction score
If Its the same Dynamic Diesel, Cody Copeland got screwed by them and had to resort to a FB post to get money back. Cracked an obscene amount of pistons after 5k miles or less

Shafer171

Reaction score
I did some research on Paul Snyder (which in hindsight I should have done to begin with). He also goes by Paul Anthony Cuppetelli, who owned Detroit competition engineering. Dce went out of business after screwing a bunch of people over.

sootie

Reaction score
I hope it doesnt get removed-there is honest feedback on here.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
just brought this one back since the shop did not hold up their end of the bargain .

Latest posts

Members online