Opinions on Falken Wild Peak ATs

Sky's 250

Reaction score
So America's tire quoted me $200 a tire for 35x12.5 r 17s. I currently have 33x12.5 r20s on my truck and have been wanting to go to a smaller rim size. Curious what your opinions are on this tire... also any clearance issues. I'm bagged with a 3" level kit up front.

If any one is interested in some 20x12.5s in cali send me a pm. Pics of my current rims for reference. They're methods and I do have the caps for the front.

e654d467770ca2ce7a4e3dff1db0fcd0.jpg
f303bee3d08e5c328fc9f0f4381ff895.jpg

Excuse my dirty lady.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Koda22

Reaction score
I can only talk about what I have read, and heard. I personally have never used them. now given ive never heard anything bad about them...I think they are a pretty good tire for the money.....Is there better tires out there, sure but your also gonna have to pay quite a bit more. So you just have to think how you want to work it, great time, big money....decent tire, decent price....

Jomax

Reaction score
I've ran them, they were custom cut though.

They're cheap, the hook well. Very soft rubber compound which works well in wet conditions.

Mine were a bit out of round. They wear out fast aswell.

If they check out round, and you don't want to spend a lot of money on a tire. I wouldn't be scared to run them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dzldoctor

Reaction score
Ive had a customer run out a couple sets he keeps buying them. He likes them for the money and says work well he does plow.

Halestorm55

Reaction score
I had them and liked them for what they were. The only thing is that the tread isn't cut all the way so at about 1/2 tread you have 3 straight grooves in the middle and not much better on the outside edges. They did have 2 all terains when I got mine so it may be different now. I was going to recut the grooves in mine but I cut the sidewall of one on a rock and got different tires. Wore even and I may go that route with the 37's on 17's but I think I will hold out for their new M/T. The ones I had were on track to go 40-50k

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I had a set. They wear really really fast. I think I had them on my truck for like 5k and they were already showing decent wear. They were super cheap though and I like the way they look

Jomax

Reaction score
I got 37s for 150 a pop when I got mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online