Moving onto aesthetics

BOSS450

Reaction score
Trucks running how I want it so now onto looks. What do yall think.
Options are a complete color change
All white
Or go Back with the same scheme.

It's still street driven so not trying to stand out too much.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 210

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
I honestly love the color combo as it is, unless youre going to do a custom color.

Do some color matching of the emblems, mirrors, handles, headlights, remove 4x4 sticker

sootie

Reaction score
i personally love it the way it is but if you are going to a solid colour, charcoal or gunmetal looks awesome. ptm the fender badges and loose the 4x4 stickers

BOSS450

Reaction score
i personally love it the way it is but if you are going to a solid colour, charcoal or gunmetal looks awesome. ptm the fender badges and loose the 4x4 stickers

I'm not pro going single color just keeping options open. It was originally all white. I had an employee who had done good work in the past add the two tone to match my 450. He botched one door. Clear is crap. So truck needs a whole body paint job. So I guess I'll go back same and keep it matching.

johnp115

Reaction score
Ptm mirrors. It really does look pretty good already. If you go all white then on the outside it kinda just looks like a standard work truck so the two tone works real well on it. Now if you're thinking any color..... some type of silver, red or like a blue would look sweet but then itd start to stand out a lot more.

BOSS450

Reaction score
Ptm mirrors. It really does look pretty good already. If you go all white then on the outside it kinda just looks like a standard work truck so the two tone works real well on it. Now if you're thinking any color..... some type of silver, red or like a blue would look sweet but then itd start to stand out a lot more.

Yeah. And then I'd have to paint all the trim pieces too. Ptm a few things. Get rid of stickers it is!

Latest posts

Members online