Shock extensions

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I measure the amount of travel I have left in my shocks yesterday after working on my truck. I have 6" of the shock shaft at ride height and 8" when the shocks are pretty much fully extended with the axle hanging on them. That doesn't seem like enough. I don't have the funds for new shocks right now. I have been running these like this for over a year now and still haven't blown one out.

But I was wondering for a low cost fix for now are there any decent shock extensions out there? Currently running some 2.5" icon piggy backs made for 2.5" lift and I'm running 3.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gnxtc2

Reaction score
I would disconnect the shocks, let the rear hang and take a measurement. Then you need to take measurement at full compression.

The travel you have currently, you shouldn't be jumping your truck. If you are street driving it, it should be fine.

Billy T.
[email protected]

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I would disconnect the shocks, let the rear hang and take a measurement. Then you need to take measurement at full compression.

The travel you have currently, you shouldn't be jumping your truck. If you are street driving it, it should be fine.

Billy T.
[email protected]

8500 lb truck doest fly threw the air so no big deal there, but does get tweaked threw some ditches going out in fields. This is in the front of the truck haven't really checked the rear. I know when I out them in they extend a decent amount past the rear axle since installed the top first.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.