New to me 96 7.3 problems

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
I slightly bent a rod last october, cylinder came to 200 psi hot. It knocked and missed but smoked like a train. I've had lifters clog with something and cause a nasty knock, but that also smoked blue pretty good. I changed the oil and ran the piss out of it on the highway and was good ever since.

outlawpowerstroke

Reaction score
I changed the vc harness and plugs.still misses after driving.figured out its the icp it doesn't change anything when I unplug it.changed the oil and removed the chip for now.im gonna change the icp and see what it does then.but it still knocks but I sent a rod threw the block yet and I've rodded the piss out of it.we bought another motor for 400 for if it goes I want it to go now before I get all the new parts on it like the fenders and **** cause I don't wanna pull a motor and take a chance on screwin the paint up

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

outlawpowerstroke

Reaction score
Welp still goin strong after a rearend a yoke and a few ujoints. I've ran the piss out of it still misses don't really bother me I've barley drove it since I've bought it finally got all the rear end bugs worked out so I started makin it look good
ec46ce3aed04c506088aebc5af3053b7.jpg
new bed an removed the visor now for fenders

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online