sound solutions audio

djr4x4

Reaction score
Anybody dealt with them and their boxes?? If so what did you think about their construction.. Been running across a few shady shops on quality of boxes lately so I'm very gunshy about purchasing a box/sub.. Only reason I'm checking out SSA is they sell sundown shallow mount subs..

djr4x4

Reaction score
I've been eyeballing super crew sounds boxes... Just figured since sound solutions sold the sub that they could probable build a box that would fit my truck but also compliment that sub but also was hoping someone would have possible some previous experience with them. I hate spending money and getting crap..

Mike's lariat

Reaction score
I here that!!!! Finding a quality product is getting harder and harder to do. It's to the point that I need to hold it in my hands and mess with it before I will buy something.

djr4x4

Reaction score
Think I will be visiting a shop over in lufkin monday or tuesday and going with 1 skar vd-10 and box built also.

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
cruisers audio in tyler builds really good speaker boxes they also are the makers of Definitive Audio Design subz

djr4x4

Reaction score
I've talked to James Halter (owner of DAD) on FB a few times and he wasn't to sure what he could do for me.. I'd need to drive up there.. That's roughly a 4-5 hr drive one way for me. My work schedule conflicts way to much to try and get there unforunately. I'd love to get a pair of DADs subs but I don't see them fitting unless I got rid of the rear seat. I've recently pulled the trigger on a pair of skar vd-8's and getting a custom box built for behind the seat tuned @ 35Hz. I got the 8's already, just waiting on the box to be built and sent to me.. Maybe in the next 8-10 days I should have it and get it installed.. I'll postup once I get everything. What did you decide to go with?? I didn't notice in your thread on what you pulled the trigger on

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online