Radioflyer

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Just one more day.....
tracking_zps0xxjmwsv.jpg

Radioflyer

Reaction score
So, instead of just dropping in this charger, which most people can accomplish fairly easily with just changing out the fittings for the oil supply and return, running some coolant lines, and changing out the down pipe flange (if going from a S300 based charger), decided to go a little further with mine. Going to be changing out all of the connections from a boot to a V-band. Once we're satisfied with the fit and finish, I'll be pulling it all back apart and coating the IC piping pearl white and the comp cover Red Gold Dust. Plus, got one of mikes fancy pre-filters on the way. :D

08Monster

Reaction score
Mine has done it a few times. When the trans slips and it falls on its face it'll bark.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Tear down and v-banding starts tomorrow. BD tap shifter will be here in a couple day's. (Thanks Chris @ BD!), once everything is finished and I'm happy with it, pull the piping off and have the Piping and intake (sorry mike LOL) powder coated pearl white:
pearl%20white_zps9xgqhuga.jpg

And the compressor housing Red Gold Dust:
Red%20gold%20dust_zps8oqdqghu.jpg

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Got a nice little package today from Chris at BD, once the truck is back from the piping modifications, I'll be doing a write up and install of this little guy. Plus a few videos of towing and driving.

e9635e7a3baddb017f485cf5021727c4.jpg

Latest posts

Members online