My build-Hard work pays off!

How far to go when the cab is pulled the first time

• Total voters

RSK

Reaction score
Still can't believe you have a plow hooked up to that thing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya i know i didn't really want to but i needed a back up truck and i'm the one driving it so i'm care not to hit stuff, hopefully its only plowing for another few years and then it goes to a true back up, i plan to get an awd car to drive in the winter so my truck only has to be driven for work use in the winter.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
i have that 75/59, and i use it for my plow truck.....:D

i have a cam spec'd to tow and drive the turbo's harder, so my numbers are no good for you.

and i didn't check the before and after going from 71/59 to 75/59, as the vgt failed in the 59 i had and sent sparklies though the 71.

it was more of a forced upgrade, rather than voluntary. or i would have checked the numbers.

RSK

Reaction score
i have that 75/59, and i use it for my plow truck.....:D

i have a cam spec'd to tow and drive the turbo's harder, so my numbers are no good for you.

and i didn't check the before and after going from 71/59 to 75/59, as the vgt failed in the 59 i had and sent sparklies though the 71.

it was more of a forced upgrade, rather than voluntary. or i would have checked the numbers.

Any dyno numbers? Or drive by videos or videos in general?

RSK

Reaction score
Just picked up my rcd 75 from sdp i wish i was putting it on today but i'm not still have more parts to gather before it goes in

sootie

Reaction score
you are not utilizing the potential of the 75 with factory high pressure.

the back pressure issue wont be gone-it will just be reduced.

RSK

Reaction score
you are not utilizing the potential of the 75 with factory high pressure.

the back pressure issue wont be gone-it will just be reduced.

You must have missed it but, i'm running a rcd 11 blade billet 59hp.

RSK

Reaction score
ah. 10-4 i did miss that. an RCD 75/59 on stock fuel is gonna be hard to beat bang for buck

shut up ginger.

Probably be on stock fuel until the trans is built, then dual fuelers and 60's are going in, with a fuel lab lift pump. Pistons and head studs are probably going in at the same time as turbos.

RSK

Reaction score
60's are already on the way you little ****! And already have the second injection pump. So i just need the bracket and some other misc pieces like hd valve springs and push rods. And the trans is gonna be cake to build gather all the pieces i need over a months time then drop them off and have it built. And boom 800hp truck.

RedRice589

Reaction score
60's are already on the way you little ****! And already have the second injection pump. So i just need the bracket and some other misc pieces like hd valve springs and push rods. And the trans is gonna be cake to build gather all the pieces i need over a months time then drop them off and have it built. And boom 800hp truck.

Gonna be boom alright. Boom tow truck lmao jk buddy good luck with it's!!

LOL

RSK

Reaction score
Gonna be boom alright. Boom tow truck lmao jk buddy good luck with it's!!

LOL

This is true, i have AAA they will tow it 200 miles free! Lol i'm putting nozzles on it until the trans is built. plus i wanna see what kinda et's i can squeeze out of it on stock fuel.

RSK

Reaction score
59C5691E-576D-4162-9129-242B0A52D1D2_zps4skfvvli.jpg