illinois/indiana gtg

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
i'm president of the illiana strokers club. which is the illiinois/Indiana diesel club from the org. we are organizing a gtg on April 13th.
This is the plan

April 13 @ 1 PM EST @ Hooters Lafayette IN Anythoughts?????

Hooters Adress 2327 Sagamore Pkwy S, Lafayette, IN
there is a few of us from the org who will be meeting there, hopefully get more outside member who would be interested in meeting up and talking trucks and stuff.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
i'm president of the illiana strokers club. which is the illiinois/Indiana diesel club from the org. we are organizing a gtg on April 13th.
This is the plan

April 13 @ 1 PM EST @ Hooters Lafayette IN Anythoughts?????

Hooters Adress 2327 Sagamore Pkwy S, Lafayette, IN
there is a few of us from the org who will be meeting there, hopefully get more outside member who would be interested in meeting up and talking trucks and stuff.

Little to far for me man, let me know if you are going to be down this way again though for plots or anything again let me know

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Little to far for me man, let me know if you are going to be down this way again though for plots or anything again let me know

my come with the company ended in February. November through end of January I was up in Macomb selling seed for a seed dealer who lost his sales man who went out and made the sales. So I took over their customer list and made the sales I could. in mid January they found a replacement, every position I interviewed for as a sales rep for the company I got beat by candidates who had multiple years of experience. so I got a phone call on a Thursday saying that my contract ended the next day:cursing:
so i'm back on the farm and interviewing for other companies

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Thats why I said too. I don't Know what their thinking. Must be a mistake

Diesel23

Reaction score
was wondering when another gtg would be , I will plan on it , maybe come down with the boy , not sure what ill drive but ill tell you it will be a powerstroke !! lol

Diesel23

Reaction score
Sorry boys , hope you guys had a good time , I picked up a tile job Friday that had to be done by the weekend just finished up

Latest posts

Members online