Can I hit 600?

ghohouston

Reaction score
Theoretically, yes. Granted there are many variables. Not to bash gearheads tuning, hell I run them on my 97, but if you're shooting for big numbers, try out some different tuners.

sootie

Reaction score
Theoretically, yes. Granted there are many variables. Not to bash gearheads tuning, hell I run them on my 97, but if you're shooting for big numbers, try out some different tuners.

just wanting to learn...what makes you say that about Gearhead?

neverkickn

Reaction score
just wanting to learn...what makes you say that about Gearhead?

He tunes conservatively. I am sure if you told Matt that you wanted max power he would do that for you.

Last edited:

96F350KID

Reaction score
You are more then welcome to strap yourself in my pull truck and shift as fast as you can in the 1/4 mile with a SI DD clutch. Readings were on a dynocom 5000 4x4 dyno

David N

Reaction score

Although a couple of months ago I would have agreed with you, a good friend of mine has that exact setup. He ran 300/200's and a 468 in a Crew Cab Superduty and it ran consistent 7.75's.

He tried Swamps, PHP, blah blah blah. He tried everyone's tunes and his Gearhead tunes ran the best.

ghohouston

Reaction score
Interesting... I figured his conservative tuning was why some bigger hp guys don't use his tunes. Dont get me wrong though, Ive run his tunes on both my 7.3's. I really respect that he tunes mostly "smoke free"

Latest posts

Members online