New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I want to hear one deleted already!!

A local dealer is supposed to get some soon. But they still have a couple 13 on the lot, I figure Ford may force them to sell the 13s before the deliver them any 15s. Been meaning to call them to get them to ring me when they get one, so I can test drive one of these bad boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
I'd be happy hearing mine stock... It was quiet then... Can't sneak up on nobody now. My buddy said he wouldn't have heard me pull in if it wasn't for the horses kicking the trailer walls.

I wanna see speedo vids and underhood pics and then I wanna see a tuned one! And somebody to rip the turbo off and put it on mine.

SAK

Reaction score
Well the dealer just told me that a few of their units are in San Antonio, which is where the trucks get off the rail cars. They are showing that they are supose to get the one I'm looking at tomorrow. So we will see

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Well the dealer just told me that a few of their units are in San Antonio, which is where the trucks get off the rail cars. They are showing that they are supose to get the one I'm looking at tomorrow. So we will see

Nice!

live life full throttle

swinky

Reaction score
Oh nice, they finally have a motor that you don't have to check coolant every time you start it and they put a better light under the hood.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Lmao my 6.0 needs a ***kin light bar under the hood.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yellow1000

Reaction score
17.5 from the previous test dually test truck .... Interesting. Must be a dead punch when it turns green? Mine does rock steady 16.3s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and ****.

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
Chase fleece got his 2015 a few days ago, he posted it on Facebook. Said he already ordered a turbo for it too! He will be at the Purdue diesel dyno day Saturday and hopefully he will have it there.

6.4strokin

Reaction score
I'm just a wondering how chase got a 15 so early. According to my local dealer they are still a few months for them to get some in. I guess could be what area you are in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.