Berman's 7.3 build

Jomax

Reaction score
If you're there.... New passenger fuel line, reseal the fuel bowl, reseal the hpop reservoir, reseal hpop line fittings to oil rail, new oring for hpop reservoir fill plug, and new HPOP lines ( throw your old ones in your tool box for spares)

Then new oil.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
If you're there.... New passenger fuel line, reseal the fuel bowl, reseal the hpop reservoir, reseal hpop line fittings to oil rail, new oring for hpop reservoir fill plug, and new HPOP lines ( throw your old ones in your tool box for spares)

Then new oil.

Great advice right there

live life full throttle

RedRice589

Reaction score
***KIN 7.3 guys... Can ya'll come make grandpas '02 with 84k on it run good. It sits so much that squirrels chew the wires and make nests under the hood... It runs like a moped...

dsberman94

Reaction score

Then new oil.

That's the parts list I was looking for.

Posted from ***itville, USA

Jomax

Reaction score
Great advice right there

live life full throttle

Thnx. Also to the op, for the fuel line, you probably already know.. The bracket holding the line in the valley is what rubs through the line, causing a fun leak... I've changed my share of lines. Just did one because I wa s changed the turbo and it was almost worn through... best thing I found to wrap it is 3m double face tape ( the thick outdoor type) regular tape sucks.. wrap the line where it inserts into the bracket.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Jesus...I see why nothing is done.

Since these POS can only go 3k miles why the big frigging dilemma. You asked. I answered. Take it or leave it. Refer to my first most non recent post if you're confused.

TyCorr

Reaction score
So. What do I need to get other than just the HPOP to replace my HPOP? Going with a t500 and I'm going to go for the down time route in a few weeks after the second week of May when school is out for the year. So I remember being told to get the riffraff HPOP line special tool thing because it makes it easier, what else will I need? Gaskets, filters, o-rings? Recommended to do an oil change or will that not be an issue? I'm actually getting excited about being able to start working on this thing with this warm weather again.

Change the frigging pump and move on. If the truck needs an oil change then yes but one isn't dependent on the other.

Everybody unconfused now?

dsberman94

Reaction score
What year pushrods will work in my motor? Is it 94.5-03 are the same? I found a set from a 95 for a good price.

dsberman94

Reaction score
A lot more than $16 to my front door.

In riffraff they're $17 for 4 rods. So 17x4 plus shipping.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.