• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Brand new 22x11 on 305 Toyo proxes st v tread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super-Stroker

Reaction score
I have a brand new set of wheels and tires with less than 250 miles that I'm deciding to sell to put the truck back stock...wheels are 22x11 ATX clash wheels with center caps and lugs pics don't have the center caps on wrapped in new old style V Tread 305-45-22 Toyo proxes ST like I said whole setup has 250 miles on them I had them mounted and balanced and put on the truck last Friday..do damage scratches nics or anything they are perfect!! Looking to get $2100 buyer pays shipping or local pickup in Virginia Beach VA 23462 Call Text or message for any questions
ahyga7yz.jpg
tuputy2u.jpg
ypu5umyq.jpg
uvy3ynej.jpg
ga8ejape.jpg
ume6ute9.jpg
evu5e3y6.jpg

Koda22

Reaction score
Wow, I like those wheels. Never seen them before kinda look like a monster rim...i

Super-Stroker

Reaction score
Yeah I like being different..you prolly won't be able to find more than one or two on a Super duty anywhere that I've found even google searching!! The offset is -38 and they don't rub at all and I'm on stock suspension on a 2011 4x4 6.7...if anyone wants to see more pics on the truck let me know soon I'm pulling them off this week

Super-Stroker

Reaction score
Price drop bump!! $2000 Also will consider trade plus cash for stock 08-14 20's with or without tires!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online