Headlights

Amyers

Reaction score
Can you guys with black trucks that have your headlights painted post some pics. I'm trying to decide how I want mine done.

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
Not the best pics but to get an idea at least..it wasn't too difficult to do either.

headlight_zps04b6f80e.jpg

front_zps7a6e0200.jpg

Nj67

Reaction score
Was wondering the same thing but in grey. If looked high and low...tried every can from duplicolor but nothing matches the sterling grey metallic. Place in Louisiana. .auto touch up something... say they have it in a rattle can..??

??

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
You have an automotive paint store near you? Any halfway decent one can mix up the factory color and throw it in a rattle can for you...

Cory@RPHC

Reaction score
Was wondering the same thing but in grey. If looked high and low...tried every can from duplicolor but nothing matches the sterling grey metallic. Place in Louisiana. .auto touch up something... say they have it in a rattle can..??

??

A site called paint scratch is a good place. I've ordered a few cans thru them

Nj67

Reaction score
You have an automotive paint store near you? Any halfway decent one can mix up the factory color and throw it in a rattle can for you...

I guess not lol. Ive tried calling all the reputable shops in my area and they dont. Even tried maaco ... no go.

??

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I guess not lol. Ive tried calling all the reputable shops in my area and they dont. Even tried maaco ... no go.

??

I have gotten a few cans made up at napa. If you have anything close. That's what my springs and traction bars are painted with.

Sent from my I fone 5

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
What color black did you use?
SEM Trim black, its a satin black finish. Paint lays very nice, I use it for a lot of things

I have gotten a few cans made up at napa. If you have anything close. That's what my springs and traction bars are painted with.

Sent from my I fone 5

I usually have Napa do my factory match colors in a can as well , for small things, and it is reasonably priced. I just make sure I shake the spray can really well before I paint with it.

Nj67

Reaction score
SEM Trim black, its a satin black finish. Paint lays very nice, I use it for a lot of things

I usually have Napa do my factory match colors in a can as well , for small things, and it is reasonably priced. I just make sure I shake the spray can really well before I paint with it.

I called my local napa and they do it!!!! Thanks a lot

??

bigbrdf250

Reaction score
What type of sealer do we use to put them back together. And what's the process again??

Latest posts

Members online