VGT Compound Build

Black AOD

Reaction score
What happened to the compounds?
Truck still has them.

Cody has ran 11.1 @ 125 with it and made 976/15xx something on fuel on Dan's Dyno at 16' DNR Customs Event since adding the 8891 Atmo

If you ask me, Cody never really turned it up big with some tuning and laid down the huge numbers

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Like Andrew said it's gone 11.18@125 on a 1300us tune and made 976@1500 us with all sorts of stuff wrong with the truck.

It's all sorted out now, documented here ready for someone who knows how to have a good time.

I've put 4-5000 miles on it the two years I've owned it, time for someone to realize this trucks potential.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I think it's priced right, maybe I don't know where all the cool guys are selling trucks but I haven't had much luck locally or on the fb pages.

Turnkey truck, 83k miles, never seen a winter with all the good parts.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Really not flexible on the price, I'm down about 4k from my original asking price and I own the truck outright so I absolutely do not need to sell it. Currently having the opposite of a midlife crisis and don't need something like this right now.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
When you text me let me know you are from PSA so I don't treat you like a fb or cl mouth breather.