DHDP Build

sootie

Reaction score
on the power balance/contribution screen, just click the hashtag beside each cylinder number and that will take the computers compensation that individual injector

IHPowerstroke7.3

Reaction score
You can also look at idle fuel trims for each injector in datalogger, will read as a percentage from -20% to 20%. If you see a negative number, cylinder is over fueling or contributing more than the others. A positive number is the opposite, under fueling or not contributing properly. Beware of this as the numbers may identify another cylinder as a problem than the correct cylinder. For instance, it may show 20% on #8, but the cylinder before it in the firing order may be the problem (making up for it).
Another way you can check, ramp up FRP at idle while checking power balance, sometimes helps to identify a suspect injector.

Poglife

Reaction score
Well figured out what was causing the knock. Anyone ever seen this. Or an idea of how it could happen?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    843.6 KB · Views: 105

Poglife

Reaction score
Yea they sheared off. They are stock bolts but replaced them when i did the engine build 10k ago about

Poglife

Reaction score
whats everyones thoughs on main studs? i will be ordering arp bolts for the crank adapter was just curious about what else i should do while in in the bottom end

Latest posts

Members online