My custom H&S mount

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Luckily, he uses the Edge pod and the bezel piece from your dash to make these. So no need to buy more stuff.

Hmmm...I'm parking mine for the winter next week, I may have to just send my piece in. I have the dash mount for my DD already also, would I just send both pieces in?

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Just got some pictures from Ben at Rudys of my pod getting done. I just shipped it on Monday. Ricky gets these things knocked out:pimp:

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Just got some pictures from Ben at Rudys of my pod getting done. I just shipped it on Monday. Ricky gets these things knocked out:pimp:

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg
Glad your happy with the progress Josh...When Im done Ill post the finished product so that ppl can see I will do more than just H&S stuff..The DD is a little trickier but its all good.

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Dashdaq Custom Mount

Just an update on what the dashdaq mount looks like for all the Spartan folks out there..(and whatever else the DD works for Im not real sure) This pod is cut down in size about 30%-35% to make the overall look more slim and compact.

f939f061.png

a37a5ad8.png

4tonGT40

Reaction score
2011 XL & XLT dash Pods

It has been brought to my attention that the 2011 XL and XLT end caps are black texture, I can still make them for people with these trucks but both end caps will have to be done until I can come up with a way to match the grain in the OEM caps. They will still be flat black in color just no texture. Thanks

truckman1974

Reaction score
So I'm wondering if you MUST send in your piece or how much it would cost to have everything provided and built for you? Also, it IS an exact match in color to the rest of the pieces right?

Also, can you post a link to it on the Rudy's website?

Last edited:

Motostroker

Reaction score
Talk about bringing a thread back from the grave... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motostroker

Reaction score
Thanks for the link.

$557.98 if I don't mail in my stuff and just get new parts......:doh:

No thanks.

Well, lol. I owned one in my 6.4. Price you have to pay for perfection. I liked it. When you own a 60k dollar truck, a window suction cup mount sticks out a little bit like a sore thumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk