Tuner Pod Mount

BigNiner19

Reaction score
I'm tired of the original suction cup mount for my H&S Mini maxx on my 2008 F250. I see there are two different options for a plastic mount that needs an adapter to secure the mini maxx itself to it. I have two questions.

The (31304) model looks to be more secure than the (31303) model. Can anyone confirm this?

Also the adapter itself (30420) or low profile (30421). Does the low profile one do exactly what it is intended for? Tough to go by pics only, was hoping some others who have had them chime in.

Thanks

truckman1974

Reaction score
Seems like I saw a mount that positions the H&S onto the rear view mirror as well..... You can put it above or below. When I first saw it, there was a photo of it below the mirror and I thought how it would probably be in the way, then I saw a pic of it above the mirror and it was kind of cool looking and seemed like a good place but I wonder if it'd REALLY be any better than over in the driver's side corner of the windshield on the suction cup mount??.....I think I will just keep it there for now....good luck.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
My suction never worked, bought the H&S dash mount, hated it even more, bought the Blendmount, immediately bought a second one, then a third, then a fourth and now here we are... wouldn't do it any other way.

lg_BlendMount-Jays%20Duals_4881.jpg

Poglife

Reaction score
Darkhorse diesel makes a mount that molds into the dash. Very nice piece I have one for my Spartan

truckman1974

Reaction score
Darkhorse diesel makes a mount that molds into the dash. Very nice piece I have one for my Spartan

Can you provide a link? I'd like to see some pics of the installation and how it would look for my 2012 model (where exactly it goes, etc...). Thanks!

silver6four

Reaction score
i currently have the 31303 mount from rudys..it came with little sticky pads to hold plastic molded piece down to dash..they suck.. mini max clips into round mount then pops sorta into plastic molded piece..it is not very solid..im always afraid the things going to fall out the window when its down. it does not move tho while driving and it does not vibrate or anything and it does kind od look nice but i have always wanted a diff mount location. i also dont like it rite by window in plain view for anyone to see or grab. i can remove it in like 3 seconds. i think the mirror mount would be best and i may try this next. hope this helps.

Latest posts

Members online