1 year transformation

strauss93

Reaction score
old.jpg

1 year.jpg

well ive had my truck for about a year now and she was a bone stock 08 f350 lariat fully loaded CCLB and since then ive added a few things....
spartan tuner
full egr delete
4 inch MBRP exhaust to a 6 inch tip
pusher cold side intercooler pipe and elbo
custom intake
ready lift level kit
20x10 -24 offset fuel coupler wrapped in 35x12.5 toyo m/t
go recon led lights all around
led headlights
5% tint all around
switched the chrome bumpers for tan

i might have forgotten some stuff but let me know what you guys think

strauss93

Reaction score
I bet a PTM FX4 grill would look sweet in there

Oh believe me I know haha I'm going to order one soon just haven't gotten around to it yet, then just have to paint my mirror caps and order my new emblems and all the chrome will be gone

strauss93

Reaction score
Looks great inbred. I'll get on those lights for you next time ur done. Just gotta get my pile done and we'll take some better photos.

Yea you better I'm getting tired of staring at that amber in there haha and tell them to hurry up I miss the cummins killer

Koda22

Reaction score
Looks great, love the wheels I wanna get them so bad...any chance you could take a closer pic of the wheel, but still be able to see the truck...reason I ask I. Wondering if it's gonna match my truck

strauss93

Reaction score
Looks great, love the wheels I wanna get them so bad...any chance you could take a closer pic of the wheel, but still be able to see the truck...reason I ask I. Wondering if it's gonna match my truck

Thanks and yea I will try to get one later today

strauss93

Reaction score
tehy8ugu.jpg
uta8azy2.jpg
utuvevuh.jpg

Well painted the headlights and side emblems this weekend. Black fx4 grille will be here on Tuesday along with black mirror caps later this week. Also the custom front and rear emblems from custom truck solutions will be here in 2 weeks

Latest posts

Members online