Fuel bowl delete

sootie

Reaction score
cleans up the engine bay. usually done in conjunction with an aftermarket low pressure fuel system which would contain its own filtration and not require the factory ones.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I'm running something similar to Midwest's fuel bowl setup with a Fuel lab 200 and no troubles. Pump, regulator, and then just modifying your existing fuel lines. I removed my fuel cooler so my return was tapped basically under the hp charger. But if you keep the factory fuel cooler, it's not to bad of an install. Let me know if you need info and pricing on one of their kits. :thumbsup:

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I'm running something similar to Midwest's fuel bowl setup with a Fuel lab 200 and no troubles. Pump, regulator, and then just modifying your existing fuel lines. I removed my fuel cooler so my return was tapped basically under the hp charger. But if you keep the factory fuel cooler, it's not to bad of an install. Let me know if you need info and pricing on one of their kits. :thumbsup:
Sorry to hijack the OPs thread. But can you send me some information on this and how to do it with the cooler delete and prices please? Thanks!

PM if you want contact info.

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack the OPs thread. But can you send me some information on this and how to do it with the cooler delete and prices please? Thanks!

PM if you want contact info.

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Pm will be on its way!

powerstroke6.4L

Reaction score

can you send me some information on this and how to do it with the cooler delete and prices please? Thanks!

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I haven't installed mine yet, but the side action diesel fuel bowl delete is super clean! I will be installing it once I get my low pressure fuel system.

Reaction score
∆∆∆ Thank you Brandon. we should be getting these darn things done real soon as far as the low pressure fuel pressure system.

As for the fuel bowl delete blocks ..they are in stock ready to ship.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
∆∆∆ Thank you Brandon. we should be getting these darn things done real soon as far as the low pressure fuel pressure system.

As for the fuel bowl delete blocks ..they are in stock ready to ship.

Hey its not your fault its taking so long, you can only go as fast as fuelab will move things along. I know there are several other kits out there but for the simplicity of not having to remove the turbos to feed the hpfp and for the super clean look. Thats what sold me on it. This setup fit the end goal of my truck perfectly. Its as close to a direct bolt in fuel bowl delete I have found.

timj

Reaction score
Is the Dodge 18 psi rated Fuel Lab 200 the right model to get or what is the correct Fuel Lab p.n. for our 6.4's?

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Some guys have had issues with the seals leaking at that much pressure. Not everyone but i think 8-10 psi is plenty. Their only like 3 psi stock.

timj

Reaction score
So is the 30304 gm model (8psi pre-set check valve) the right one to use? Or the 30303 dodge model (18 psi pre-set check valve) and then regulate the pressure down to like 6-8 psi?

Latest posts

Members online