brief summary of my truck

Riverside

Reaction score
Well guy's.

Time for an update.
Not the update I was planning.

Back in September my soon to be x decided to fly a guy down from Canada to ***.
Caught her at the hotel.

I was willing to work things out with her and she confused.

13 years with her 3 kids, ages 7,5 and 3 was worth working things out.

So after trying understand and hope that my family would survive this things became more then I could take.

In December was my 3 years old birthday, our 10 year anniversary and Christmas with at the best age.

So we will be soon to divorce and I know the truck will have to go more then likely at some point.

It will either be sold as is or parted out.

This is not a fishing for sale post.
I'm looking to see witch has more intense

As is.

Or

Parting out.

All I know is life sucks right now.
I at least have my kids every other day....for now.

And feel free to ask any questions you want.
Actually helps right now.

Thanks to everyone

ncollins64

Reaction score
Keep your head up and always know you will always have your kids and that will never change. I'm sorry about your luck, it sucks and I can't imagine going through it. What is the truck worth and what all is wrong? Add up all the parts that you might can sell and see what way comes out best for you.

Riverside

Reaction score
Thanks.

I think it worth more parting out but I only got one bag of my tools right now and my time and money are basically taken or nonexistent.

After my sisters crap it use to push coolant at 65 boost.

Has an exhaust lest that comes and goes and what I believe a tick.

I've put a little over 5k on it since then.

Iv just been driving it lite and seems to not mind just putting miles on it.

But I would in no way think it's track season worthy.

B585Ford

Reaction score
I have never gone through what you are going through now and won't claim to know exactly how you feel. I can I am sure I I am one of the older members on here. I have seen this same situation more times than I can count over the years with friends or family. There are 2 things that are for certain...life will suck for you (and most likely your kids) for a while, BUT the best thing that could have happened to your kids is she didn't try to work it out as long as you keep your moral compass on straight. Hopefully you can get custody, but regardless, your kids will ultimately learn the truth and they will come to resent her for her actions. Kids should not have to be raised in an environment where one of the parents were cheating. Even when a cheater stays with their significant other, they almost always cheat again. Those are not the values you want to teach your kids.

Last edited:

Riverside

Reaction score
^^^^^ exactly.

I will be able to honestly tell my kids and show them I did everything I could to make things good between me and their mom.

So sad your right this is so dam common anymore.
There is suck a lack of integrity in people today.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I'm sorry old friend.

Keep your head up.

Give me a shout if you need someone to share window licker stories with and have a laugh.

I'm pulling for you, you'll get past all this.

Torque

Reaction score
This sucks horse balls, but you will come out on top after it's said and done. Karma is a real bitch. If you decide to part it shoot me a PM, I get back from Japan 1st week in March and will be looking to do some more upgrades.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Sorry to hear bud. This is a sh!tty deal. Sadly its an all too common thing anymore. Keep your head up, it wasn't you that f*cked up. Thats on her.

Riverside

Reaction score
As I read through this thread it brings with it many emotions for me.

Let me first introduce myself. I am Marce...Daniels older ducking sister. Yes I'm the one that borrowed his baby to move a couch and treated it very poorly. I took full and complete responsibility for my actions I'll have you know which he neglected to mention. I'm sure because he was pissed at me. REDHEAD PISSED! Unsure if you know, Daniel and I are both Redheads with tempers. I payed for all the parts that needed to be replaced as well as offered to replace the motor if needed down the road when other issues presented themselves. My husband whom was also involved took full responsibilty and vowed to do everything in his power to right his wrong doings. He spent countless hours assisting Daniel under the hood.

As you all know from Daniels posts on here he was going through a divorce and had to sell his truck. Well he had sold his truck locally to his father in the hopes that after he got back on his feet financially and the divorce was final he could buy it back from our father.

With all that said the next part of this is still very difficult for me to write.

On September 13th my little brother passed away from a pulmonary embolism. He was alone so his children did not have to witness this tragic event. The autopsy report showed he had several blood clots in both legs, scaring in his lungs from several small clots that had lodged there and then the 2 very large clots that broke free from his legs taking his life to soon at age 35. They call them the silent killer. We really don't have an explaniation for why he had so many clots other then possibly he had the same blood disorder that I was diagnosed with over 10 years ago when I had a clot in my leg. He never wanted to get tested for it though. His lifestyle also had taken a drastic change at the beginning of 2016 loosing his job and dealing with the emotional empyness he was feeling from his separation and soon to be divorce. He was quite depressed and often stayed home for several days at a time gaming for several hours a day.

There isn't a day that goes buy that I don't think about my brother. We all miss him so very much. We know that he is happy now and no longer suffering emotionally.

My father is just now starting to bring himself to do some work to the truck and asked if I could help. I of course said YES.

***MY FATHER IS WANTING TO KNOW WHAT INJECTORS MY BROTHER PUT IN HIS TRUCK*****. Any and all information any of you have about his custom parts and work he did to his truck would be greatly appreciated. You could comment here or if you wish to speak to my father George directly he would love to talk to anyone that helped his son. His number is 541-821-5093

Thank you all so much for the support and friendship you showed my brother. He will forever live on in our hearts and memories.

You might not get a tomorrow.....

Marce Petersen

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Wow what a shock! Daniel was a great guy. We talked a few times and was always great to deal with. I'm sorry for your loss and the loss for us here on the army. And the injectors are the elite 75% over nozzles. It's in his signature.

sootie

Reaction score
Man that's tragic. I was literally looking for his number last week to follow up with him and see how he was doing. We had many a long conversation during the early stages of his marital issues. Sorry for your loss-what a great guy.

Jomax

Reaction score
Man, this sucks! So sorry for your loss. He's in a happier place now.

Thank you so much for posting and letting us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online