Triple 6.4

Reaction score
Will this weekend. Have to run to Austin Texas for few days then fishing tournament Saturday. I should have time Sunday to start. Got to get it to the shop here at the house also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice looking large-car in the background.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

BeauxPete

Reaction score
Going to post progress on my instagram page as well. Feel free to follow along at
Boost_times_3_in_the_6.4

Black AOD

Reaction score
Going to post progress on my instagram page as well. Feel free to follow along at
Boost_times_3_in_the_6.4

I followed you on IG just now. Anxious to see this thing get up and done and moving the *** out!

BeauxPete

Reaction score
Well it's a start but went ahead and took parts to Powdercoat to add a little pop under the hood.

BeauxPete

Reaction score
Tinkered some today but didn't accomplish much. Trying to get the up-pipes to mount so I can start Heat wrapping. Little hard to do cab down without extra set of hands and being Shane didn't have the manifolds I definitely want to make sure they fit right.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Tinkered some today but didn't accomplish much. Trying to get the up-pipes to mount so I can start Heat wrapping. Little hard to do cab down without extra set of hands and being Shane didn't have the manifolds I definitely want to make sure they fit right.

you aren't done yet ? LOL

BeauxPete

Reaction score
Changed name on IG. Had some people message me saying they couldn't find it. beauxknowsboost is new name.

Had to pull the exhaust manifolds, up-pipes, 467.7, and turbo mount. Shane didn't have the exhaust manifolds while building the kit so went off measurements and it's a little off. Got all that boxed up and sent out.

Leaving Friday morning to go back to PA for work so will be a while before I can get back and work on the truck.

Stay tuned.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Changed name on IG. Had some people message me saying they couldn't find it. beauxknowsboost is new name.

Had to pull the exhaust manifolds, up-pipes, 467.7, and turbo mount. Shane didn't have the exhaust manifolds while building the kit so went off measurements and it's a little off. Got all that boxed up and sent out.

Leaving Friday morning to go back to PA for work so will be a while before I can get back and work on the truck.

Stay tuned.

send it here !

Latest posts

Members online