Patriot (Spar-tan) V10.00 Update 2008-2010 6.4 OST (On Screen Tuning)

jordysoso

Reaction score
I'm gonna email them Monday in hopes the update is released so I don't have to keep updating weekly. This will be my first update so is there a walk thru or instructions on how to download it and get functional?

joshua5438

Reaction score
They were wanting to send out a few betas of the 10.02 to make sure the high boost issue is resolved. Maybe next week we will see the update if all goes well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
So to add, what Joshua said above.

Matt is working on 10.02.

Other than the listed things on post #18

A few fixes will be coming:

High idle issue

High boost issue

He also has a BETA device firmware for a 128 selection OST for the nDash.

So expect some more cool OST related options to come :D

jtc96

Reaction score
Can you set any tune level on the knob or just the ones that are pre set?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Can you set any tune level on the knob or just the ones that are pre set?

Yes you can choose what tunes you want in what positions you want.

It's a 4 position switch and the default setup is 75,150,210,325.

You have stock (no torque management), 75,150,210,275,325 to choose from.

Skip510

Reaction score
So I just installed the SOTF switch for the 6.4 and uploaded the new tunes on a older DashDAQ XL. For some reason I can not see any of the new tunes. Everything looks exactly the same, tunes, old options, etc. Am I missing something? Patriot is closed back east but was hoping to get help tonight.

jordysoso

Reaction score
Did you download the latest software version for the tuner? I think it's 10.01 maybe, not sure off the top of my head

mohead1

Reaction score
I have a 6.4 Livewire w "modified" tunes from Innovate before everyone got scared....i want to upgrade to ******* in the near future. What does all this mean....im resonable proficient w downloading tunes and such, i am gonna stick w a 210 tune range since engine mostly stock....but definately want better shifting, the current "street" tune from Innovate has piss poor shifting....sorry

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I have a 6.4 Livewire w "modified" tunes from Innovate before everyone got scared....i want to upgrade to ******* in the near future. What does all this mean....im resonable proficient w downloading tunes and such, i am gonna stick w a 210 tune range since engine mostly stock....but definately want better shifting, the current "street" tune from Innovate has piss poor shifting....sorry

Patriots On screen tuning, allows you to adjust all this (shifting, shift firmness etc) to your own liking.

mohead1

Reaction score
Very good, and this is all from ******* correct? Im saving to budget in the latest ******* tuner

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
So I just installed the SOTF switch for the 6.4 and uploaded the new tunes on a older DashDAQ XL. For some reason I can not see any of the new tunes. Everything looks exactly the same, tunes, old options, etc. Am I missing something? Patriot is closed back east but was hoping to get help tonight.

Are you sure you have the SD card setup correctly?

You shouldn't, have any tune files related to the old files.

Sales should have sent you a zip file that contains the new v10.01 tune files.

Move your old tuning files folder off of your SD card and move it to a safe place. (ie a folder on your desktop)

Make a new folder on your SD card and name it "tuning files" (without​ the quotation marks.)

Open the zip (that sales sent you) and drag and drop the files contained in that zip into, the "tuning files" folder you just created.

So now on you SD card you will have a folder called tuning files and in that folder there will be the updated tune files.

Last edited:

Skip510

Reaction score
Are you sure you have the SD card setup correctly?

You shouldn't, have any tune files related to the old files.

Sales should have sent you a zip file that contains the new v10.01 tune files.

Move your old tuning files folder off of your SD card and move it to a safe place. (ie a folder on your desktop)

Make a new folder on your SD card and name it "tuning files" (without​ the quotation marks.)

Open the zip (that sales sent you) and drag and drop the files contained in that zip into, the "tuning files" folder you just created.

So now on you SD card you will have a folder called tuning files and in that folder there will be the updated tune files.

Actually they forgot to send me the zip file with the new tunes. I have it all up and working now. Freaking awesome by the way! Really like the smoke control options.

Great work guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online