6.4 Breathing Challenges

genie144

Reaction score
Hey fellas, I've been away for some time getting my business up and going. I have recently run into a situation with my truck that got me thinking of the wonderfully opinionated folks on here.

I have a 2010 CCSB 350 with a flatbed that I use as a daily driver. It is also the principle tow vehicle for deliveries and pickups which means it's hooked to a light trailer (<10k) almost weekly. It has a small lift and runs ~35's on 19.5s. So the issue... It has asthma problems. It seems to be constantly stuck in regen and nothing seems to help. Asked dealership, they said floor it the next time it can't breathe and is stuck in limp mode. Well that doesn't work either... And the 10-12mpg is irritating me. So I think it is time to get medical attention for the breathing apparatus on the truck.

What would you all recommend - I am assuming some sort of intake, exhaust, and computer controls to assist the factory programming once the defective items are removed and replaced on the truck. I am not looking for additional power although I am aware that is a side benefit to removing the restrictions in the air pathways.

Thanks
Sam

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Best bet is to take a look at the vendor sectcion, anyone in there can get you setup with an entire package to get rid of those regen problems

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Remove necessary items, put a nice intake on it, CCV kit, 4" exhaust, do custom MCC tuning or SCT tuning and drive it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
call me !! NOW ! LOL .. but seriously call me at the number below.

Latest posts

Members online