HS problem, tried updating new tire size no now crank

08REDSLED

Reaction score
Sorry for redundant post but I'll have been looking for two hours and can't find the post about how to fix when your tune doesn't load right,

Trying to reload tune to update tire size eng file went fine, trans file would not load just sat there for 20 min at 0% , unplugged mini max and turned off key, now has PATS light flashing with key on, mini max says it can restore, but says need help from H&S when you hit the continue button

Truck has GH tunes now for a couple years

Thanks guys!

webb06

Reaction score
Sorry for redundant post but I'll have been looking for two hours and can't find the post about how to fix when your tune doesn't load right,

Trying to reload tune to update tire size eng file went fine, trans file would not load just sat there for 20 min at 0% , unplugged mini max and turned off key, now has PATS light flashing with key on, mini max says it can restore, but says need help from H&S when you hit the continue button

Truck has GH tunes now for a couple years

Thanks guys!

I'd try to get ahold of mike (bigrpowr) on here. He's knows most of the minimax tricks and can probably help you out. On a Saturday night it might be hard to get ahold of him though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd try to get ahold of mike (bigrpowr) on here. He's knows most of the minimax tricks and can probably help you out. On a Saturday night it might be hard to get ahold of him though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah i was on a mini vacay .. nobody woulda got me !

Thanks for the tip luckily it's not my DD, anyone else got any ideas?

call em tomorrow morning, i'll walk you thru the steps. no guarantee's, because if you updated a unit that didn't have a serial # , you have prolly bricked it. we can fix it though.

Latest posts

Members online