3.5 in Pro Comp leveling kits

gr8white

Reaction score
upu8yva8.jpg

My lift arrived today. The shipping box looked a little rough and like it had busted and been re-taped somewhere between Cali and Md, but after a quick check of contents, all are accounted for.

Now I just need to find some tires for my OEM 20's that I have sitting in garage before I do the lift.

If anybody gets their procomp installed...throw some pics up please. I can't say I've been able to find any pics with this specific lift installed on a 6.4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stroked777

Reaction score
i just got mine and everything was jumbled around but there, ill be installing mine sunday, just reading through the instructions right now, i cant believe what a smoking deal this was

gr8white

Reaction score
Let me know how the install goes. I might tackle it on my own if I get the time. Take some before/after pics front/side if you can!

Stroked777

Reaction score
Reading through the instructions they make it seem like you can do it in your drive way with a jack and jack stands, ones tall enough to support the frame and let the axle hang

Stroked777

Reaction score
I'm gunna do it Sunday at the shop I use to work at and use the truck lift to make life easier. The kit seems nice, it comes with a inner fender kit that had brackets to pull back the inner fender so it doesn't rub. That would be a nice thing to buy seporate for people that have their tires rub and it looks clean instead if zip ties LOL

gr8white

Reaction score
it's 1.5 hours work tops.

It really does look straight forward. I think even an amateur like myself could do it in that amount of time providing I had the tools to do it. I'm just short a few jacks/jack stands and misc tools.

Local shops are saying it's a 3-4 hour job after looking over the kit. I thought that seemed like an awful lot of time considering it's just a spacer lift. Doesn't surprise me though...was told doing my 5" down pipe back exhaust was a 4 hour job as well. I did the exhaust myself, without jacks, and it took me two hours. I'd been done a lot faster if I realized the nuts were spot welded on the flange and I didn't waste 30-40 minutes trying to heat them loose, lol

08f250regency

Reaction score
I'm gunna do it Sunday at the shop I use to work at and use the truck lift to make life easier. The kit seems nice, it comes with a inner fender kit that had brackets to pull back the inner fender so it doesn't rub. That would be a nice thing to buy seporate for people that have their tires rub and it looks clean instead if zip ties LOL

Did you get the kit installed? Any pics?

gr8white

Reaction score
I'll have mine on shortly as well. My buddy is going to order one over the weekend, so when his comes in we're going to take a day and do them both.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Just put mine on today with two jack stands and a 4ton floor jack. Everything went smooth with no fitment issues. I'm really happy how it came out and the truck drives better than it did with the 1.5 inch ready lift leveling kit I had in to for two years. Only tough parts are loosening the big frame side track bar bolt and that was about it. Start 1030 this morning and was done by 4 included was a trip to the hard ware store lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 89

Stroked777

Reaction score
Just search the part number at the top on eBay. You will know because it's te cheapest one on there. But I know there was a limited supply. The name had something to do with boost mobile