made some progress...

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• new truck.jpg
    new truck.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 560

madman1234509

Reaction score
Yep, paint matched bumpers and grill and youll be good to go!!! As far as headlights, im not really sure on the LEDS. Some people have had good responses, others said the beam patter was lack luster.

MINK

Reaction score
nice looking machine, but I am partial to the color scheme :)
Thanks, I like the white after having nothing but black for a long time!
Yep, paint matched bumpers and grill and youll be good to go!!! As far as headlights, im not really sure on the LEDS. Some people have had good responses, others said the beam patter was lack luster.
Good info, I think Ill likely go with HIDs
Did you get rid of the CTS-V?
It's gone..

Why not some projector retrofits for the headlights?

Garrett

That's an idea as well

Glad to see ya back...at least bulletproof it.

Give it time LOL
How is the paint that was under those flares?

Mint...I got lucky !

MINK

Reaction score
I would delete it and download a low hp tune, then take the tuner and give it to someone responsible and tell them not to give it back until your trading it in.

If your worried about tearing it up.

But at least it won't be eating itself away from the inside with erg and regens.

Stop it lol.

Who wants to send me the TPMS delete tool?? LOL

RSK

Reaction score
Stop it lol.

Who wants to send me the TPMS delete tool?? LOL

cut the damn lawn would ya, can't even see the bottom your tire....for real though, needs some custom emblems on it, maybe a cowl hood some powdercoated black bumpers. Is your truck oxford white? if it is I hate you...that's the truck I wanted, instead my truck got painted by some fruit who was like "lets throw a few handfuls of sparkles in the paint hehehe"....:swordfight: probably a sword swallower...

MINK

Reaction score
cut the damn lawn would ya, can't even see the bottom your tire....for real though, needs some custom emblems on it, maybe a cowl hood some powdercoated black bumpers. Is your truck oxford white? if it is I hate you...that's the truck I wanted, instead my truck got painted by some fruit who was like "lets throw a few handfuls of sparkles in the paint hehehe"....:swordfight: probably a sword swallower...

I'm way behind on the grass LOL

black bumpers are gay...yes it's oxford white

RSK

Reaction score
Ill be talking to you about some headlights and the factory sub upgrade soon, Nancy.

I wish I had gone with the factory sub upgrade...this JL stealth box hits hard but the factory sub upgrade would have been wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better of a choice and half the price.

Latest posts

Members online