Radioflyer

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Haven't been on here in a while, been busy with school and work. I've had my 08 f250 6.4 for about 3 years now, and slowly made some progress. Changed grille's, wheel's tires, and played with the exhaust multiple times. Right now it's got a 4" down pipe back dumped with one of my old stacks infront of the right rear (6"), H&S tuning, afe dry intake (POS, hate the dry filter need to get a oiled filter or switch to the SI intake system). Here's a few pics of my truck as it sits right now. Yes i'm missing a front fog light, decided to punch it out with the prop of my boat (Don't ask :morons:)
radio2.jpg

Radio3.jpg

Radio1.jpg

Starting this thread because of my recent promotion, i'm able to build the truck a little more at a time now :naughty: I'm looking at doing a new mouth piece, cold side pipe, and due to my recent discovery of a cracked hot side pipe (turbo to intercooler), wonder some advice on which products I should look into. Who makes some quality stuff and how well it'll all work. Also looking at doing a 4" down pipe, how much of a pain are they to do? Can you do them without lifting the cab?

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Oh and my EGR is still in there :cursing:, so I'm looking to get by right now without dropping alot of coin on a wastegated setup, still better just MIA the egr for now with the piping, mouth piece, and block off plates?

Danny26

Reaction score
No limit on the piping all the way. They work/look great and the hot side pipe is a two peace so you can get it on easier...

Radioflyer

Reaction score
No limit on the piping all the way. They work/look great and the hot side pipe is a two peace so you can get it on easier...

Good to know. Been looking at their stuff on Rudy's website, spendy, but i'd rather pay for quality.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Talked to mike from no limit fab and got a cold side pipe and mouth piece and his CIA he just came out with on order today. :D Next things to order is the down pipe and block off plates or the egr. Can't wait to get these parts on.

SENT BY MAGIC

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Update: Checked over the hot pipe again, and no crack in the actual pipe, so that was nice to find out, gonna go down and just get another boot for the pipe to IC. Contacted Mike (bigrpower) and got one of his CIA's and a Cold side pipe and intake mouth piece on order, scored a 30" LED light bar from another member off here (removing the smittybilt light bar/cage that's on there right now and the 7" hid lights), and then went ape $hit on ebay: Diamond eye 4" down pipe, egr block off plates, 6k 55w HID kit, LED projector bulbs for the fog lights, and Black crystal factory style headlight housings. Should have everything on by next friday. Will post pic's. Looking to do custom tuning now. I'm running a H&S XRT currently, any recommendations?

Radioflyer

Reaction score
H&S HD 300 tune. Runs great. I'd just load that up and see how you like it.

The only other tunes I'll run will be from Eric, Matt, or Chris whenever they are released on the MCC platform.

Sorry i'm new to names. LOL these the guy's from Elite?

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Sorry i'm new to names. LOL these the guy's from Elite?

Not a problem.

Eric - Innovative Diesel - Xtreme Race, Xtreme Street, Xtreme X tunes
Matt - Gearhead Automotive - Hot Street and Race Tunes
Chris - Truck Source Diesel - SPD (Super Panty Dropper) Tunes **not released on 6.4L yet**

These tuners can write a tune that will fit just about any need you may have. They all have been fiddling with the H&S MCC Software, I'm just waiting for a release.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Not a problem.

Eric - Innovative Diesel - Xtreme Race, Xtreme Street, Xtreme X tunes
Matt - Gearhead Automotive - Hot Street and Race Tunes
Chris - Truck Source Diesel - SPD (Super Panty Dropper) Tunes **not released on 6.4L yet**

These tuners can write a tune that will fit just about any need you may have. They all have been fiddling with the H&S MCC Software, I'm just waiting for a release.

Sweet!! Thanks for the info!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Stuff shipped today , you will be a happy boy by next week.

Latest posts

Members online